Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

lol, Destructions is an English jokey way of saying instructions.  So I have updated the LOOT Group instructions. Although been playing around with LOOT some more these will probably be updated again tomorrow.

ah lol kk. and regarding the new LOD pack for majestic mountains, doesn't adding any LOD files mean we have to rebuild DynDOLOD output? andsince Hunterborn SE MCM is included in the pre-smash, also rebuild Pre-Smash and SMASH?

Edited by BlackJackal

I am currently trying to clean EnhancedLightsandFX.esp doing these instructions:

1. Search for xx16733B (xx is the formid of EnhancedLightsandFX.esp) then
  2. Right click on that record and select apply script
  3. Select Remove invalid entries from from lists
  4. Click OK.
  5. You can now exit and save the esp.

Under apply script, "remove invalid entries from the lists" does not exist. Here is a screenshot of all my options

Luoycxa.png

What should I do?

I am currently trying to clean EnhancedLightsandFX.esp doing these instructions:

1. Search for xx16733B (xx is the formid of EnhancedLightsandFX.esp) then
  2. Right click on that record and select apply script
  3. Select Remove invalid entries from from lists
  4. Click OK.
  5. You can now exit and save the esp.

Under apply script, "remove invalid entries from the lists" does not exist. Here is a screenshot of all my options

Luoycxa.png

What should I do?

Grab the latest version off nexus, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164

It has the script.

I added snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged, Farmhouse chimney merged. NSUTR merged and Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged into my the new Arthmoor's Villages Group during my test

Loot didn't moan about it.

i just got the same LOOT error. if i make an Arthmoor's Villages group will that fix the issue and where should it be placed?

What's the error?

Error Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "White Forest Borealis Patches Merged.esp" and "LOTD Patches Merged.esp". Back cycle: LOTD Patches Merged.esp, MLU Patches Merged.esp, The Great Equalizer Output.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp, White Forest Borealis Patches Merged.esp

this is my current LOOT Group thing-y. i Have already deleted the Masterlist.yaml once and re downloaded it. and it changed nothing.

https://imgur.com/SKbV6yL

Edited by BlackJackal

Error Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "White Forest Borealis Patches Merged.esp" and "LOTD Patches Merged.esp". Back cycle: LOTD Patches Merged.esp, MLU Patches Merged.esp, The Great Equalizer Output.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp, White Forest Borealis Patches Merged.esp

this is my current LOOT Group thing-y. i Have already deleted the Masterlist.yaml once and re downloaded it. and it changed nothing.

https://imgur.com/SKbV6yL

deactivate the Great Equalizer and rerun LOOT. Also Once you hit The Great equalizer section don't run LOOT Again.

There is a notice about it in the guide.

deactivate the Great Equalizer and rerun LOOT. Also Once you hit The Great equalizer section don't run LOOT Again.

There is a notice about it in the guide.

The Great Equalizer was added to the Pre-Smash. its already deactivated.

EDIT: Ignore that.

Edited by BlackJackal

The Great Equalizer was added to the Pre-Smash. its already deactivated.

then why are you getting an error with it if already deactivated LOOT should not be picking it up?

Also just spotted it your MOD Group is wrong:

1. In the Add a new group box Add “Merge Patches”
  2. Left click the node and Drag the line with the arrow and link “Realistic Water Two” to “Merge Patches” (Merge Patches should turn green)

Whats up guys!

Sorry if I'm being inconvenient, but I still haven't found a fix for the issues I've found on thophy heads mod.

Anyone with the same problem?

My problem is described on the last comment I've made yesterday.

Thanks in advance.

I'm using The Truth ENB it doesn't have that problem.

So dumb question, but in regards to adding the Majestic Mountains LOD kit do we need to rerun DynDOLOD and/or xLODGEN?

Simple Answser: Yes

To be honest I don't know what all the fuss last night over LOOT was about really all that needs doing is moving our added groups after Realistic water instead of the late loaders and readding load after ICAIO for all of Arthmoor Village mods.

My issue was that I was getting all of the circular reference notices people reported here. I tried disabling a couple of the mods it was bitching about and it would just find others to ***** about. I haven't looked since then so maybe there's a fix for that or something (like possibly in that image you posted above).

Hi, I'm having a very annoying gameplay ruining bug - I went to Falkreath, accepted Helgen Reborn, werewolf (vanilla) quest and talked to 3dnpc NPC (quest with Zora) and now my game crashes every time I try to load any save that was made after that. I can load saves from "before Falkreath" Does anyone has this problem?