Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi, I'm having a very annoying gameplay ruining bug - I went to Falkreath, accepted Helgen Reborn, werewolf (vanilla) quest and talked to 3dnpc NPC (quest with Zora) and now my game crashes every time I try to load any save that was made after that. I can load saves from "before Falkreath" Does anyone has this problem? 

I once had an issue with the shadow-casting torch added by Dragonborn. Once i got one in my inventory, all further saves would leed to a CTD when I was trying to load them.

Maybe you also picked up an item in Falkreath that got bugged somehow. Replay that part of the game and observe what's added to your inventory.

I'm giving Skyrim SE a whirl with this guide, and oddly enough I seem to have encountered the same problem Tzefira posted about back in March: white eyes. I've searched through Re-Engaged ENB thread and it seems multiple users have encountered this as well, though sadly without coming across a solution. Any idea what might be causing this? One user pointed at True Storms, but my expertise with modding was never on the lighting side, so I'm unsure what to make of that. 

Should note I haven't used this forum in a while and my signature is a bit outdated as I'm currently sitting on a 1070.

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks for the guide!

EDIT: disabling True Storms (plugin and loose files) doesn't seem to change anything.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

I have an odd problem and need some assistance. I ran DynDOLOD64 completely, but encountered an error of a plugin missing a master. However, the log file (DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt) doesn't have said error on record and the plugin it was referring to (at least I think it was Claralux) doesn't have any errors when I checked it in SSEEdit. What should I do in this situation?

Can someone help me with ELFX

1. Search for xx16733B (xx is the formid of EnhancedLightsandFX.esp) then
  2. Right click on that record and select apply script
  3. Select Remove invalid entries from from lists
  4. Click OK.
  5. You can now exit and save the esp.

I type xx16733B into the formid and get no results. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

I have an odd problem and need some assistance. I ran DynDOLOD64 completely, but encountered an error of a plugin missing a master. However, the log file (DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt) doesn't have said error on record and the plugin it was referring to (at least I think it was Claralux) doesn't have any errors when I checked it in SSEEdit. What should I do in this situation?

DynDOLOD had a bugged release up until earlier today, download the new version.
Edited by tyrindor

Can someone help me with ELFX

1. Search for xx16733B (xx is the formid of EnhancedLightsandFX.esp) then
  2. Right click on that record and select apply script
  3. Select Remove invalid entries from from lists
  4. Click OK.
  5. You can now exit and save the esp.

I type xx16733B into the formid and get no results. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Run SSEEdit. Right click and click Select None. Tick EnhancedLightsandFX.esp and click OK.

When I do that EnhancedLightsandFX.esp has FormID 05, so I would enter 0516733B in the FormID box.

BTW, I deleted almost everything except stuff that I knew was vanilla from my Skyrim directory yesterday and let Steam fix it to see if it got rid of a couple of stupid problems I was having. (I was even smart enough to zip it up before adding stuff to it again this time.) If anyone has the same problem I did with Wrye Bash saying it can't find a game to manage, you have to actually run Skyrim once, not just the setup part, but into the actual game menu. Then it'll find it.

Apologies if this is covered somewhere else in the guide, but I was testing all the apps when I added them to LOOT (or in this case, just making sure the path I'd already added was still correct) and it took me forever to figure it out the first time and almost as long to remember what I'd done to fix it that time. (And I did search the thread, if I missed it, well, I've been brain-dead for about a week, it honestly wouldn't surprise me.)

Edited by OCDCoder

Just reposting to note that this seemed to be an ENB-preset-specific issue for me. I switched to Rudy ENB and the problem is vanished (hopefully for good). Might have to do with some fog settings, but I couldn't find any that affected the issue while I was messing around with Re-Engaged settings.

Just reposting to note that this seemed to be an ENB-preset-specific issue for me. I switched to Rudy ENB and the problem is vanished (hopefully for good). Might have to do with some fog settings, but I couldn't find any that affected the issue while I was messing around with Re-Engaged settings.

With Rudy ENB, which version did you use? The ELE one or the ELFX one?

Lexy and others,

Thank you so much for this guide. I'm slowly working through it. I've been modding Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim for years, and damn it, this time I'm going to play it! Anyways, I have a quick question on the optional SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm. Is this something that gets installed permanently? Or do I just install it and use it for LOD generation? I'm assuming I leave it installed and checked, but it's not 100% clear.

Thank you!

I'm giving Skyrim SE a whirl with this guide, and oddly enough I seem to have encountered the same problem Tzefira posted about back in March: white eyes. I've searched through Re-Engaged ENB thread and it seems multiple users have encountered this as well, though sadly without coming across a solution. Any idea what might be causing this? One user pointed at True Storms, but my expertise with modding was never on the lighting side, so I'm unsure what to make of that. 

Should note I haven't used this forum in a while and my signature is a bit outdated as I'm currently sitting on a 1070.

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks for the guide!

EDIT: disabling True Storms (plugin and loose files) doesn't seem to change anything.

I personally don't use Re-engaged anymore I use PhoenixVivid ENB-Reshade try a different enb.

Lexy and others,

Thank you so much for this guide. I'm slowly working through it. I've been modding Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim for years, and damn it, this time I'm going to play it! Anyways, I have a quick question on the optional SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm. Is this something that gets installed permanently? Or do I just install it and use it for LOD generation? I'm assuming I leave it installed and checked, but it's not 100% clear.

Thank you!

once you have run xLODGEN you can deactivate SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm

Hi, just a quick question, would there be any issues with the rest of the mod list if Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul wasn't installed?

You will be to clean the Conflicts Resolutions I provide but I give direction on how to do that in the guide. I am actually thinking about getting rid of Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.