Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Have you tried using JK's Lite & Dawn of Skyrim Classic (the ICAIO compatible files) from LE in SSE? Can I get away with a simple header fix in the CK, or do the navmeshes need some kind of update? Just curious if you've had success.

FAIK you should get away with the normal porting process: re-save the plugin in the CK and run the meshes through NIF optimizer. If the CK pops facegen data into your overwrites, move it to the mod and overwrite if prompted. I did try it some months ago, as I mentioned but I dropped it for ICAIO. Now I've removed ICAIO and just checked the alternative AI mod for conflicts, if I manage to resolve those I may go back to trying city overhaul mods. It's mostly NPC edits, USSEP and a few other conflicts. I'm trying to load AI Overhaul more or less in the same position as ICAIO but that's because I don't know better, it shouldn't be absolutely necessary. It is necessary to load it before RW2, ELE and LOTD Patches Merged (if you don't want to move the patches around, it's a few more records to forward to a patch).

FAIK you should get away with the normal porting process: re-save the plugin in the CK and run the meshes through NIF optimizer. If the CK pops facegen data into your overwrites, move it to the mod and overwrite if prompted. I did try it some months ago, as I mentioned but I dropped it for ICAIO. Now I've removed ICAIO and just checked the alternative AI mod for conflicts, if I manage to resolve those I may go back to trying city overhaul mods. It's mostly NPC edits, USSEP and a few other conflicts. I'm trying to load AI Overhaul more or less in the same position as ICAIO but that's because I don't know better, it shouldn't be absolutely necessary. It is necessary to load it before RW2, ELE and LOTD Patches Merged (if you don't want to move the patches around, it's a few more records to forward to a patch).

Thanks for the advice. I'm interested in keeping ICAIO in my current build. It's compatibility page mentions JK's Whiterun & Riverwood Lite as well as Dawn of Skyrim Classic as being compatible. I had a brief affair with the JK experience in LE but after the initial thrill cut it for the fps hit. I believe I was running Inconsequential NPCs or Populated Cities plus Everybody's Different (skyproc patcher to rescale npcs to lore heights, I really miss that one)so the town overhauls were likely not the only performance drag.

Anyway, I've got my current build just about sorted, I might try dropping in the ICAIO compatible overhauls to, what's the saying, "tart it up" a bit? I've gone way off guide, but y'all are a great source of DIY knowledge so I keep lurking this forum.

I'm still a bit confused about Bruma and DynDOLOD. The latest DynDOLOD exludes bruma by default, but the guide hasn't been updated to reflect that yet. Do we want to just keep it excluded or do we want to include it and then delete the object data folder after? Do you still get full tree fallback if you ignore the Bruma world?

Thanks.

Can't figure this out. I ended up trying both ways, and both resulted in the same thing. https://i.imgur.com/VRCI9CM.jpg

No full trees in Bruma, and the terrain LOD generation is messed up. I can fix the missing terrain by disabling my xLODGEN output, so it seems we need to ignore the bruma world in xLODGEN too? However, I still don't get full trees in Bruma.

Can't figure this out. I ended up trying both ways, and both resulted in the same thing. https://i.imgur.com/VRCI9CM.jpg

No full trees in Bruma, and the terrain LOD generation is messed up. I can fix the missing terrain by disabling my xLODGEN output, so it seems we need to ignore the bruma world in xLODGEN too? However, I still don't get full trees in Bruma.

Did you try to remove Bruma from the Dyndolod's exclusion list? It may be necessary for the full trees. If it still doesn't work, it may be worth asking Sheson.

Edited by godescalcus

Alright, I got full trees to work with Bruma but had to remove it from the DynDOLOD exclusion list like you said. I still however cannot get xLODGEN to work properly with Bruma. There's missing terrain (see screenshot above). I am using the latest version with the settings suggested in guide. Happens with and without DynDOLOD.

Alright, I got full trees to work with Bruma but had to remove it from the DynDOLOD exclusion list like you said. I still however cannot get xLODGEN to work properly with Bruma. There's missing terrain (see screenshot above). I am using the latest version with the settings suggested in guide. Happens with and without DynDOLOD.

That's because there are no resources for that in Bruma. It was stripped before they released the mod.

It will be re-added when they release the connecting parts of Cyrodiil.

Edited by sirjesto

That's because there are no resources for that in Bruma. It was stripped before they released the mod.

It will be re-added when they release the connecting parts of Cyrodiil.

That makes sense. Perhaps the xLODGEN/DynoDOLOD section of the guide should get an update. 

What I ended up doing:

- Unticking Bruma in xLODGEN

- Added https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11010

- Removed Bruma exclusion from DynoDOLOD

- Didn't delete the Bruma objects folder

Edited by tyrindor

Lexy,

The latest change log shows that Dawnstar - No Snow Under the Roof, Helarchen Creek - No Snow Under the Roof, and Whistling Mine - No Snow Under the Roof have been added to the Arthmoor's Villages group in LOOT, however those three esps are included in No Snow Under The Roof Merged. Which is correct?

that was done too shut LOOT up about it.

did that work? Been mean to update the DynDOLOD destructions  ::P:

I very briefly looked around Bruma. I haven't actually played Bruma yet, so I didn't want to spoil myself too much. I didn't see any issues, but I won't know until I actually try to play it.

The .esp for the mod I linked shows errors in SEEedit but it seemed to be working fine in-game.

Edited by tyrindor

New here but ive done the whole mod list and up to Finishing Part and when trying to run great equalizer it starts the script and finishes it within 00.00 seconds has anyone else ran into this and dealt with it? Also its proccessing 0 records within that time so something isnt connecting and ive reinstalled the said script twice nothing is fixing this