Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

you think so? It's a program and doesn't strictly need to be in the main directory unlike Champollion

Ah, you're correct.  Thanks for the reply.

I'm rebuilding my SSE install from scratch to ensure a clean slate start with the build, and when I got to that part of the Prerequisites page it just seemed like something was missing.  I didn't have BAE installed and placed it in the SSE directory along with all the other tools in the list that I didn't have installed already.

Edited by Decopauge123

OK, looks like you've been busy while I slept. 

Per my previous post, I completed pre-reqs all the way up to the current DynDOLOD

I've just now completed the main guide walk through as it is ATM.  Things are looking great!  Here's some possible updates for you; 

(Let me know if I'm being pesky. I want to be a good helper and not a pest.)

YOT FOMOD UI CORRECTIONS;

1) Instead of "Moonlight Tales Essentials 2.51", It actually says; "Moonlight Tales Special Edition Overhaul"
2) "Moonlight Tales 2.33" is no longer listed in the FOMOD during install

GUIDE CORRECTIONS;
[The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal SSE - HD Pack] - listed twice

Couple Curiosity Questions if you have the time;
1) Why the switch to BAE instead of MO's BSA extractor plugin?
2) What was buggy with Wearable Lanterns?

-Xaxilis
Edited by Xaxilis

YOT FOMOD UI CORRECTIONS;

1) Instead of "Moonlight Tales Essentials 2.51", It actually says; "Moonlight Tales Special Edition Overhaul"
2) "Moonlight Tales 2.33" is no longer listed in the FOMOD during install

ah i thought i changed that guess i missed it.

GUIDE CORRECTIONS;

[The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal SSE - HD Pack] - listed twice

So it is my bad I'll fix that.

Couple Curiosity Questions if you have the time;
1) Why the switch to BAE instead of MO's BSA extractor plugin?

Cos it doesn't work plan and simple. I had issue with it and the MO2 guys told me it doesn't work and to use BAE instead.

2) What was buggy with Wearable Lanterns?

Wearable Lanterns MCM is broken there is a fix for it but it requires using the Oldrim MCM assets if you want to do it yourself look here https://www.dracotorre.com/blog/frostfall-se-skse64/

plus it will spit out a big error message about profile read and write error this cna be ignored thoui but to save hassle i decided not to include Wearable lanterns until Chesko does his thing (but God only knows when or even if that will be).

Made an account just to say thank you. You are a legend. Haven't played Skyrim in years. Only just upgraded my rig to make use of a full step loadout a few months ago. Have been putting it off. Then, today I see that you are working on this! Needless to say, I'm very excited to watch this progress. Busy with my A-levels atm so I won't be testing the installation process for you but I will definitely read through the guide in my spare time and post any peculiarities or spelling mistakes I find here. if this isn't wanted, just say :)

First thing:

"Microsoft in there infinite wisdom have decided to impose a VRAM cap for games the that use"

there ---> their*

the ----> assumed typo, unnecessary

"This tag represents mods that are download from Classic Skyrim."

download ----> downloaded*

. -----> nexus.

"This tag represents mods that have there esp run the the Creation Kit."

have ----> need*

there ----> their*

the ----> through*

"Install as separate or own mod in MO"

I'm assuming you mean "Install separately or merge into one mod in MO"

I made it too "A Note about Converting Old Plugins"

I will continue in the next few days; if there is a major spelling mistake I will point out all minor mistakes in the immediate vicinity, as they may as well be fixed while you are there. I'll skip over many of the minor spelling mistakes to minimise your workload, for instance, "there" doesn't need to be changed to "their" if it stands alone as everyone can instantly understand what you meant. 

once again, thank you for all your work

Edited by xxPYROxxJONESxx

lol yeah thanks xxPYROxxJONESxx there are bound to be tons of spelling and grammar errors, I am notoriously bad with my spelling and grammar. I have also said I have no objections to anyone that wishes to edit my spelling and grammar the only thing I ask is don't update mod versions or change mods listed.

not too fussed about beyond reach. maybe add it later if there is plenty of room left? I mean if its easily inserted then, I guess, why not?

Oh wow! just noticed, that if I'm logged in, I can edit the guide. just sort of assumed it would be protected against trolls. ok well, going through it and correcting grammar is the least I can do :)

I'll Start tomorrow

not too fussed about beyond reach. maybe add it later if there is plenty of room left? I mean if its easily inserted then, I guess, why not?

Oh wow! just noticed, that if I'm logged in, I can edit the guide. just sort of assumed it would be protected against trolls. ok well, going through it and correcting grammar is the least I can do :)

I'll Start tomorrow

yeah maybe i should look at protecting the page but don't know how to think only the STEP admin can do that. It has not been an issue everybody here is well behaved plus if a change happen that I don't like or want I can just reserve it.

I think that as long as no one is going in and changing someone's guide without permission, there is no need to lock it down, plus the guide owner can easily convert the changes back with the click of a button

I have to thank Tech a lot because I copied his guide into my own account so that when I finally have time to put back into my guide it gives me a head start, plus someone like Tech seems pretty smart with computers already did the work that I would have spent the next year trying to figure out, Once again I thank Tech for leaving his guide unlocked.

Edited by Razorsedge877

I think that as long as no one is going in and changing someone's guide without permission, there is no need to lock it down, plus the guide owner can easily convert the changes back with the click of a button

I have to thank Tech a lot because I copied his guide into my own account so that when I finally have time to put back into my guide it gives me a head start, plus someone like Tech seems pretty smart with computers already did the work that I would have spent the next year trying to figure out, Once again I thank Tech for leaving his guide unlocked.

Nice to see you back Razoredge. Yes I have borrowed stuff from Tech too I have given him credit and gave you one too as you laid some of the groundwork for me.

Hey guys does anyone know if Burma and LOTD still have a issue with Immersive Armours on SSE?

Also do you think it worth adding Beyond Reach?

What was the issue? I played a couple of quests from LOTD and finished BS Bruma ...didn't found anything between those two..Also there is a thing between Bruma and Beyond Reach but there's a patch..haven;'t tested it yet thou https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85579

Played most of the new land quests..i think Bruma and Beyond Reach are in my top 3...