Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Someone should make some instructions for those of us stuck with AMD in the GPU Driver Settings part of the Prerequisites Guide Page in place of the NVIDIA Inspector, I can't seem to find all the same options in the AMD Radeon Settings Application.

Someone should make some instructions for those of us stuck with AMD in the GPU Driver Settings part of the Prerequisites Guide Page in place of the NVIDIA Inspector, I can't seem to find all the same options in the AMD Radeon Settings Application.

google limiting framerates with an amd gpu. :cursing: :wallbash: :bat:

Edited by Kneph13

google limiting framerates with an amd gpu. :cursing: :wallbash: :bat:

Or could also do it though the ENBlocal.ini

Went through the process of installing all this over the past week and it's running great. Thanks so much for the guide!

I did have one quick question. In the Finishing Line section, it says to move Conflict Resolution Merged.esp below Pre Smash Patch Merged.esp. However, in the linked load order, it has been moved back up above Scarcity SE - Less Loot Mod.esp. Should I move it back up after building the Smash Patch and zEdit patch or should it stay lower down?

Thanks again!

Hello, First time installing this guide and I have some confusions, but the issue I am at right now is this:

I am done installing the mods overall, I tried running loot so I can then edit the metadata with the notes directed, but the numerous esp's missing by following the guides instruction to not install them left many recursive loops and missing masters that error out in Loot.

I assumed at that point that maybe I should create my merged plug ins, especially since multiple metadata edits reference merged plug ins with load order preferences, I also couldn't make the merged plug ins due to missing masters leaving the ESPs grayed out.

AM I out of my league and the resolutions to these issues are simple and I don't know them or did I miss something?

In most cases I just loaded the esps that originally were deleted, made the merge and then removed the esps again, but I now have merged plug inst giving me flags for missing masters, so I am weary that I will be facing issues in the near future. I double checked all the guides pages and feel like I might need my own idiot check entry. With so many people discussing this guide I know it works, I am just curious what I am missing here? 

Can anyone help me with what I am missing here? I've reread everything and still have no idea what I am missing.

Can anyone help me with what I am missing here? I've reread everything and still have no idea what I am missing.

see https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_Troubleshooting#Cleaning_Masters_From_A_Plugin

Hello! I am mid way through downloading the guide but I have to ask, is it necessary to download the nude mods? 

no though, "Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males" & "UNP Blessed Body SE" have options for never nude in their FOMOD

Went through the process of installing all this over the past week and it's running great. Thanks so much for the guide!

I did have one quick question. In the Finishing Line section, it says to move Conflict Resolution Merged.esp below Pre Smash Patch Merged.esp. However, in the linked load order, it has been moved back up above Scarcity SE - Less Loot Mod.esp. Should I move it back up after building the Smash Patch and zEdit patch or should it stay lower down?

Thanks again!

What load order are you looking at, because clearly, it's not the correct one https://modwat.ch/u/Darkladylexy/plugins

It's a texture option won't break the game or modpack in any way, it will just change how it looks

also Love the Modpack btw

you should also consider changing small mods to ESL (or esps loaded into ESL: open in CK, file/Compact Forms, Save, open in xedit, change record flag to ESL, Close & save)
Mods I've changed to ESL And tested to be working without any errors:
Map Markers Complete with DLC and OCS
Moonlight Tales MCM

I have tried to ESL "Not So Fast - Main Quest" & "Not So Fast - Mage Guild" but not tested (started a new game just for this modpack)

Also Consideration for possible inclusion:

"Masculine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard)" as a replacement for "Cover Khajiits"

for the FOMOD settings they can be set to match their female counterparts
Edited by wooby6

It's a texture option won't break the game or modpack in any way, it will just change how it looks

also Love the Modpack btw

you should also consider changing small mods to ESL (or esps loaded into ESL: open in CK, file/Compact Forms, Save, open in xedit, change record flag to ESL, Close & save)
Mods I've changed to ESL And tested to be working without any errors:
Map Markers Complete with DLC and OCS
Moonlight Tales MCM

I have tried to ESL "Not So Fast - Main Quest" & "Not So Fast - Mage Guild" but not tested (started a new game just for this modpack)

Also Consideration for possible inclusion:

"Masculine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard)" as a replacement for "Cover Khajiits"

for the FOMOD settings they can be set to match their female counterparts

Alright Thanks. Also do you know if in the NPC Retexture part they all say optional but can i download all of them or i have to choose between them?

Thanks again!

the ModWat.ch Profile is wrong Realized I upload the wrong profile I'll get that sorted as soon as I can.

You are best joining the Discord Server you'll actually get quicker help then on the forums. You can find a link at the top of the guide.

Lexy and other authors.  Its not needed obviously but I follow this guides development alot, and some times get curious why something is removed or changed.  Sometimes you bring it up in the thread but sometimes its just oh ok well thats gone :)  I would find it interesting to see a quick blurb why on flat our removals for example, swapns not a big deal and additions make sense most th etime but removals are strange at times

Edited by Reidlos