Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

What's the warning? Can't fix it if we don't know about it :)

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp" and "Cutting Room Floor.esp". Back cycle: Cutting Room Floor.esp, Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp, DeadlySpellImpacts.esp, Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp

Think it It cos Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp has a load After rule for CRF but is in a group that loads before CRF.

• +1 1

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp" and "Cutting Room Floor.esp". Back cycle: Cutting Room Floor.esp, Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp, DeadlySpellImpacts.esp, Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp

Think it It cos Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp has a load After rule for CRF but is in a group that loads before CRF.

Yeah it's an indirect conflict.

Okay, DeadlySpellImpacts.esp, you have a rule to load Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp after that right?

I'll see about moving that Deadly Spell Impacts back to the same group as ISC or CRF as that's causing the issue.

Thanks.

Hello everyone. I just started this load order. Been trying different mod lists so I can get better educated in higher level modding and this one looks like a Masters Class! Anyway, a question I have is that when I have this running, I would like to add one of the deleveling mods like a YASH or the new “True Unleved Skyrim†which seems to use a zEdit script. I wanted to ask if anyone looked into this and has any thoughts about it? I really hope I can make something like this work, but if there is anyone who thinks “there is no possible way†I would just like to know ahead of time. I’m still going to do the list, just may take a pass on the attempted deleveling. Thanks.

So may not effect everyone but I just went through quite an adventure trying to figure out a Crash to Desktop that was Constant.  Its somthing that was all over the internet, back then and now but not alot of answers.  The closest hint I got was lighting mods.

So Dark Fall Cave, a Dawnguard quest dungeon on the far NE corner of the map.  I would go in there and Crash to desktop in a few mins every single time.

Following the hint above, i went into ELE merged and Relighting skyrim and removed the Cell > Block 2 > sub block 2 > Darkfallcave  from both those mods.  This fixed the crashing in there for me.  Thought id atleast post this here if nothing else in hopes that a weary traveler seeking aid might find this clue!

Note that if you do have this issue, go to a save before you went in. exit and use SSEedit to wipe it (basically any lighting mods).  Doing it after the fact didnt work out.

Can you grab the formid of that & then check for any mods referencing it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/8yuyhb/need_some_texture_assistance_glitched_gates_and/

made same question but to the Helgan one a bit ago, no answer

picture shows ID

Dungeons\Imperial\PortcullisSmall01\ImpPortcullisSmall01.nif

is nif path to the object I think

Update: think i found the textuer, its from Imperial Forts HD  checked mod page, its a known issue, seems there is a issue if you use it with SIMM. Mesh causes it to dis align i guess.  

Edited by Reidlos

Correction (but cant seem to edit my last post now)

Ruins Clutter Improved SE is providing the current NIF for those gate/door things.  It does not match well with the texture provided by Imperial Forts HD.

Best fix atm is go in tot the files of RCI and delete the folder Portcullissmall01  in Meshs/dungeons/imperial/

• +1 1

When running The Great Equalizer, the esp has a bunch of errors in it. Its causing issues with the Pre Smash Patch and I don't want to accidentally cause an issue. I included the error log in this post, it looks like a majority of it has to deal with new textures (?). Anyone else having this issue?

When running The Great Equalizer, the esp has a bunch of errors in it. Its causing issues with the Pre Smash Patch and I don't want to accidentally cause an issue. I included the error log in this post, it looks like a majority of it has to deal with new textures (?). Anyone else having this issue?

think that is an issue with aMidianborn Content Addon Cos I did a stupid thing by adding MLU as a master to the last version I uploaded. I will fix this next update which will be tomorrow as I have been called into work today.

When you create your pre-smash patch, are you loading the entire load order, or just the plugins to be merged (and their masters, and their masters etc?)

I was doing the latter and noticed TGE showed a load of "could not be resolved" errors, but if you load the entire LO - even the mods which don't seem to be relevant - this stops happening and TGE shows no errors.

Got the same.

Was about to report the issue.

The issue comes from Amidianborn_ContentAddon.esp whose alternate textures records are not being added properly.

On the way to be fixed by Lexy by the way, thanks.

Alkira.

Hello

I am new to playing Skyrim SE but I have some experience with Skyrim LE over the years using NMM and MO1.

Last time out a year ago I used MO for the first time and built a basic game (~ 70 mods) which was very stable.

Overall I always felt a bit out of my depth with MO; I'm not an advanced geek or modder; a lot to learn and keen to.

I want to build my first SSE game and I have been looking around at various guides and I found yours

So I just want to say hello and make sure it's ok to ask questions etc here

Questions are always welcome. I'd caution you though about using this guide if you feel out of your depth... this guide (as it warns you at the beginning a few times) is pretty technical and requires a lot more than just downloading and installing mods in a certain order. I think that Tech's Guide may be more your speed for an initial SSE build if you aren't real confident with the tools just yet.

That said, if you do make the attempt, we'll help out as much as we can.

Got the same.

Was about to report the issue.

The issue comes from Amidianborn_ContentAddon.esp whose alternate textures records are not being added properly.

On the way to be fixed by Lexy by the way, thanks.

Alkira.

For what it's worth, I reported this issue on Discord on Friday, and the suggestion to make sure you load the entire LO when you create the pre-smash patch was the fix Lexy suggested. I can verify this does clear the "not resolved" errors which you will otherwise see in TGE.