Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Great work as always! The dedication to this project is pretty remarkable. Not sure if is has been said before but you should consider setting up a Patreon/Team Patreon. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3144

-Not in the Reject pile yet so i will leave this right here... 

I have thought about but basically I want to be paid to mod and then feel I have to do something I don't want to. We do however have a patreon Page (Via Darth's account) Setup and ready and launch if I ever change my mind.

I don't do this for money this is a labour of love.

• +1 1

Wearing certain helms gives my followers nightmarish results

EcnlnK4.png

The best part is that his name is Gore... uh, GORR!

Hey, guys, the guide has been updated and it is a whopper check the changelog my brain has now self-imploded.

Always just after I start a playthrough...

I double checked and I set up SFO according to the guide but I still have purple trunks on the snow pines.  Any suggestions?

Also, does FISSES affect a lot of mods at this point?  It seems that Disparity LE works after changing it to 44, but only if FISSES is not active.  I tested it briefly and it certainly loads with MCM and gave me the appropriate starting values, so it seems good.  Personally I'm willing to lose the time gained with an initial game using FISSES for Disparity but want to make sure I'm not overlooking something.

Thanks.

• +1 1

Triple check which files you're modifying for the snow pines--I kept on being convinced that I had followed the guide and on the third time of very closely checking the actual file names I had a face palm moment and fixed them correctly.  I suspect that may be the same situation you're in with your snow pines because I had the exact same dilemma after (thinking) I'd followed the special instructions in the guide correctly.  It's easy to hit the wrong mesh there.

• +1 2

I double checked and I set up SFO according to the guide but I still have purple trunks on the snow pines.  Any suggestions?

Also, does FISSES affect a lot of mods at this point?  It seems that Disparity LE works after changing it to 44, but only if FISSES is not active.  I tested it briefly and it certainly loads with MCM and gave me the appropriate starting values, so it seems good.  Personally I'm willing to lose the time gained with an initial game using FISSES for Disparity but want to make sure I'm not overlooking something.

Thanks.

I can't think of any SSE mods execpt A Matter of Time & Take Notes. AMoT just loses profile saving, so still viable w/out FISS.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm a check that out directly.