Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

@ godescalus: now you've done it, I've downloaded my missing favorite Gamwich textures from LE, including the damn manhole since nothing else will do after you're photo comparison :clap:

Had he called them Rustic Manholes and they'd be in the guide for sure :P (on a more serious note this texture works very well with Luxor's ground, if one is not using Solitude HD at all the choice might be another. Both Noble and SRO work fine with a cobbled/stone/paved street texture, like those mods have it themselves).

Had he called them Rustic Manholes and they'd be in the guide for sure :P (on a more serious note this texture works very well with Luxor's ground, if one is not using Solitude HD at all the choice might be another. Both Noble and SRO work fine with a cobbled/stone/paved street texture, like those mods have it themselves).

I never had a problem with the SRO model, but after looking at your photos it seems very modern to me. I'm worried about being run over by an auto while looking at it now. I also grabbed the Gamwich Chalice, Clouds, Downpour combo pack, Maps (battle maps, not the gorgeous college map on the Trello board, that's a keeper) and Rustic Woodpost & Lampost. Not sure if they are all SSE compatible, but I suppose blunt force trial and error will tell :geek: donning safety goggles.

* edit/addition: was it you that mentioned Nether's Follower Framework on the discord? I scooped that right up and am eager to try it in place of iAFT (which I like, but seems like more than I really need). You are on a roll sir, kudos!

Edited by redirishlord

I'm in the phase of troubleshooting last remaining annoying issues even tho I know that this is still in beta and more changes to come for the better, I'm sure. Following the Ground missing all around that i fixed with my cleaned ESM backup, I have since the beginning of building this guide missing text in books (Blank Books), which i don't have in SRLE Legendary. I just found from another user on the internet the solution and thought that it might be worth sharing...

*** Actually for me this Syrim.ini setting was completely missing even tho I followed this entire guide***

---------------------

Find the line called " [Display] " (brackets included), under it you should find

fdefaultfov=120.0000

That line represents the field of view while reading books(and viewing items in inventory) I think it is 120 at default, but each screen resolution/size could affect this so try out a few values and find the sweet spot (70 works good for 1920x1080)

I too am in the troubleshooting phase. So far I've been able to manage all the little glitches minus one...I'm missing all kinds of audio files. No music, no player footsteps, no weapon contact sounds. All of the necessary audio files are in one or more of the installed mods, and I've validated all my vanilla game files. I'm quite the noob when it comes to audio, so this is driving me bonkers. I've been messing with Immersive Sounds, Audio Overhaul, and Lucidity to no avail. I will definitely post a solution if I find one.

Edited by BurdenCarrier444

my plan is once Ddreadflopp has finished his tweaks and we get through the Finishing line changes I have planned. I will concentrate more on modding missing from the museum. This still will exclude things like Wheels of lull or other pain in the ass mods that I have already rejected

my plan is once Ddreadflopp has finished his tweaks and we get through the Finishing line changes I have planned. I will concentrate more on modding missing from the museum. This still will exclude things like Wheels of lull or other pain in the ass mods that I have already rejected

:clap:  *cough* Undeath *cough*

Edited by Kneph13

Belatedly out of curiosity, I've consistently had these crop up every time I've fired up SSEEdit for work and was curious if it was benign or something already addressed with the new weather packs, etc:

<Warning: Unused data in:  \ [F1] Weather Systems Merged.esp \ [13] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [5] RainStormParticles [sPGD:0010780F] \ [2] DATA - Data>
<Warning: Unused data in:  \ [F1] Weather Systems Merged.esp \ [13] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [4] FXmRainParticles [sPGD:000E4CB4] \ [2] DATA - Data>
<Warning: Unused data in:  \ [F1] Weather Systems Merged.esp \ [13] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [3] SnowParticlesStorm [sPGD:000D299C] \ [2] DATA - Data>
<Warning: Unused data in:  \ [F1] Weather Systems Merged.esp \ [13] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [2] SnowParticlesLite [sPGD:0009EE7D] \ [2] DATA - Data>
<Warning: Unused data in:  \ [F1] Weather Systems Merged.esp \ [13] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [1] SnowParticlesMed [sPGD:00023C49] \ [2] DATA - Data>
<Warning: Unused data in:  \ [F1] Weather Systems Merged.esp \ [13] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [0] RainParticles [sPGD:00023C48] \ [2] DATA - Data>

Belatedly out of curiosity, I've consistently had these crop up every time I've fired up SSEEdit for work and was curious if it was benign or something already addressed with the new weather packs, etc:

thats the false positive error I speak off when you create that merge SSEEdit can't read the shader particles Gemomerty properly

D'oh, so it is!  Sorry.  On a different note, even with the closedfaced helmets patch, Helgen Reborn has a second issue with improved closedfaced helmets--but it's such a brief singular instance that I don't know that anyone will ultimately care.  There's a sequence in Helgen Reborn where you do pit fighting, and one of the opponents has a custom copy of Ebony armor that isn't lootable--and the instance of the ebony helmet Helgen Reborn assigned to just this single NPC leaves him headless due to improved closedfaced helmets.  You can't loot it / wear it yourself as a player, and it's one of like eight opponents you take on in a brief vignette in the mod, but it's worth noting just for the sake of awareness if nothing else.  It is probably correctable by simply editing the slots used for his helmet, also; it's one of three helmets Helgen Reborn addresses at all, so it's easy to find the record.

D'oh, so it is!  Sorry.  On a different note, even with the closedfaced helmets patch, Helgen Reborn has a second issue with improved closedfaced helmets--but it's such a brief singular instance that I don't know that anyone will ultimately care.  There's a sequence in Helgen Reborn where you do pit fighting, and one of the opponents has a custom copy of Ebony armor that isn't lootable--and the instance of the ebony helmet Helgen Reborn assigned to just this single NPC leaves him headless due to improved closedfaced helmets.  You can't loot it / wear it yourself as a player, and it's one of like eight opponents you take on in a brief vignette in the mod, but it's worth noting just for the sake of awareness if nothing else.  It is probably correctable by simply editing the slots used for his helmet, also; it's one of three helmets Helgen Reborn addresses at all, so it's easy to find the record.

ok thanks yeah that should be easy enough to fix with a bit a CRing.

Try remove the Head a ears from xx0ceeb0 BalokArmorEbonyHelmet "Theranis' Ebony Helmet" [ARMO:3E0CEEB0]

Quick questions regarding Interesting NPCs, special installation instructions;

Do not install Interesting NPCs SSE 3.42 Beta: Scripts\follower3dnpc.pex

Do not install Interesting NPCs - 3DNPC - Overhaul SSE: 3dnpc - Overhaul.esp

Are these instructions related to the CR patches? If I'm doing my own CR (and not using iAFT), should I go ahead and install the script & esp files? 

(yes I know doing my own CR is a huge project, but I need to "re-certify for SSE" and wanted a summer study project :coffee: )

Some more suggested mods:

Solitude and Temple Frescoes SSE - Incorporates nicely done fresco paintings into otherwise unadorned niches at the temple of divines and other temples.

Freshly Picked SSE - We have the mod that gives bits of Speech experience via reading books, this is a straightforward mod that gives bits of Alchemy experience from harvesting alchemy ingredients.

Pick up books simple SE-VR - I personally really like this in tandem with LotD because I find it very helpful when tracking read books--it's a lightweight .esl file that simply makes it so you can pick up books without reading them when you have your weapons sheathed, or read them there they lay by having your weapons out.  I appreciate being able to have a way to ID later that I haven't read something yet when I sit down in LotD's library.

Skyrim SE Improved Puddles - I was surprised this wasn't in the list already.  Easily mergeable mod, it's most prominently noticeable in Windhelm.  I'm not sure why the SE port doesn't have more visible images, but if you'd like to see more clear examples of how much of an improvement this is, check out the images in the Oldrim version here.