Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I did some research, but I still haven't found my answer, what is the difference between "NPC Retexture Merge SSE" and "NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution SSE" ? 

Because on the : NPC Retextures Part of the modding guide, I only chose the Bijin Options.

It's late , im tired and unsure on how to proceed and I came to the conclusion that I should ask anyway.

Thanks for any further replies.

I did some research, but I still haven't found my answer, what is the difference between "NPC Retexture Merge SSE" and "NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution SSE" ? 

Because on the : NPC Retextures Part of the modding guide, I only chose the Bijin Options.

It's late , im tired and unsure on how to proceed and I came to the conclusion that I should ask anyway.

Thanks for any further replies.

The NPC Retexture Merge SSE is simply a custom merge I provide of all the esp from that section.

The NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution SSE conflicts resolves the NPC Retextures with Various other mods using throughout the guide.

If you don't use all the NPC Retextures you don't need the merge but you will have to do any conflict resolution yourself.

ok time to attempt this beast of a guide for the second time. pray that i dont mess it up again 

good luck if you get stuck youtuber PheonixSunstar001 has been creating a series video show how to install. It not the most exciting of stuff but it is useful I have been watching them myself. Been giving him pointers when he goes wrong and I'll even update the guide if we stop something wrong.

Thanks for your help Alkira and Darth_mathias, it turns out running LOOT outside MO2 also meant sorting my load order, once I did that the mod groups populated as expected

I also (re-)learned something from your issue.

Glad you sorted this out.

Alkira.

Here's few mod suggestions

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1300/

Good immersion one where it removes starting spells and gives you choice to choose which spells to take. Really great when you want to make a character who's a total warrior or just certain magic type focused and don't like seeing the flames or healing spell on your magic book.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18566

Hair physics finally make their triumphant return! This is something I've been wanting for years and it really makes my characters look so much more lively when their long hairs wave in the wind and during running and other things!

So I was close to the end of setup (I was creating the conflict resolution merge) and I accidentally messed up my Mod Organizer. Everything in the left pane was unselected and organized alphabetically. I still have my old loadorder.txt and plugins.txt, do I need to start over now? Or is there a way I can get my old left pane order? 

LOOT Redundancy cycle - GUIDE improvement suggestion (for first modders):

I had all this redundancy cycle since implementation of groups in LOOT and was never able to fix that... I found what was missing by clearing all rules and then re enabling group rules by section on the FINISHING LINES and then sort after each group section...

When you encounter a cycle redundancy its because there is a disable plugin that was in a merge in the right pane of MO2 that is conflicting. So you have to disable the source of the disabled MO2 right plugin in the LEFT PANE... That's very simple but not quite explained in the Guide. So my suggestion is to mention it in the FINISHING LINE - LOOT section...

So I was close to the end of setup (I was creating the conflict resolution merge) and I accidentally messed up my Mod Organizer. Everything in the left pane was unselected and organized alphabetically. I still have my old loadorder.txt and plugins.txt, do I need to start over now? Or is there a way I can get my old left pane order? 

You need the "modlist.txt" to recover the left pane order.

Someone should be able to give it to you to save some time (mine is way too different by now).

Alkira.

You need the "modlist.txt" to recover the left pane order.

Someone should be able to give it to you to save some time (mine is way too different by now).

Alkira.

Thanks a bunch, that's really good to hear, it would really suck to start all over. Yeah, it would be awesome if someone could give me that file.

Thanks a bunch, that's really good to hear, it would really suck to start all over. Yeah, it would be awesome if someone could give me that file.

Have you tried clicking on the "priority" tab from the left pane. Then you'll have to enable the mods step by step. It takes some time but is worth it to double check nothing is left behind.

Alkira.

Have you tried clicking on the "priority" tab from the left pane. Then you'll have to enable the mods step by step. It takes some time but is worth it to double check nothing is left behind.

Alkira.

Yeah when they are sorted by priority they are just listed alphabetically. I guess I could just search the mods in the name filter and enable and then sort them step by step, was trying to avoid that though since there are like 500. 

Edited by zoid8806

Yeah when they are sorted by priority they are just listed alphabetically. I guess I could just search the mods in the name filter and enable and then sort them step by step, was trying to avoid that though since there are like 500. 

That would be too long indeed and what I wanted you to avoid in my first answer.

Alkira.