Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I've noticed conflicts with M'rissi's Tails of Troubles SE & Immersive College of Winterhold 

In particular the first room from the left on the second floor of "Hall of Countenance"

I've managed to resolve most of them with xedit but the bed won't change position no matter what I do (probably needs a clean save but I'm +100hrs in)

yes, I am aware the M'rissi's and Immersive college of winterhold has conflicts I hoping some will create a patch as I have not even begun to sorting them out.

I hoping some will create a patch as I have not even begun to sorting them out...

Hmm... if only someone had already resolved most of the conflicts...

I've managed to resolve most of them with xedit but the bed won't change position no matter what I do (probably needs a clean save but I'm +100hrs in)

Oh... someone has. :)

Ok, that ios conflict between SIC and Landscape Environment and Clutter merge Only thing I can think of is might have missed a mod that is in that merge cos there is no error with it my end.

The only mod i can think off that would effect a campfire would be Embers HD

Ahhhhh I see, it’s an issue on my end, I wound up not using the Embers HD.esp, personal preference. Thank you for helping me clear that up! Everything is smooth as butter now! ðŸ˜

I've only done some basic disabling & moving to inaccessible location (which is exactly how CWI did it) I have no clue how these changes will affect the quest, still got some testing to do

it shouldn't affect the quest but upload it here or to the Discord channel and well get the Minions I mean my lovelly Dev team testers to look it over.

WRT Rustic Atronachs - three files conflicting. One is from Realistic Water Two (a vapor texture), another from Ultimate HD Fire Effects (a fire texture, who knew?), and the main Storm Atronach texture from Midianborn (This one WILL lose). Just as a general report for when it gets placed in the guide... and we all know it will.

That said, my brother is a high school educator in Utah, and I will be myself once I finish college (Career The Second... I retired from the USN last year), and while those months off may seem like a real nice thing, keep in mind that (at least in Utah) they usually are back in school a few weeks before the kids, a few weeks after the kids, and get paid about crap. Just saying. :)

Shadriss hi! Nah I'm not bashing teachers....they do a lot a good hard work etc. My friends wife is a teacher due to be vice head and i know she does a lot of work at home after time, and gets paid rather well with a healthy pension pot (supported by our taxes)......but have seen the amount of holiday she gets as well. Still i like to tease a little, as they get (in my opinion) more then what people realize...still good luck to them, as said they DO DO wonderful work and i know i could not put up with a bunch of kids all day, without climbing the wall....that said one person isn't the measure for all teachers. Good luck in your new career, you had a wonderful one to start with....i hope :thumbsup: 

Wow a submariner and twenty years of it! hats off to you SIR...would have loved to have been in the navy, unfortunately not possible in the country i grew up in....still had time in the army and a sure way to grow up fast lol..have a wonderful night, speak again later

Edited by berndaroy

Wow a submariner and twenty years of it! hats off to you SIR...would have loved to have been in the navy, unfortunately not possible in the country i grew up in....still had time in the army and a sure way to grow up fast lol..have a wonderful night, speak again later

I was enlisted. Don't call me 'Sir'... I worked for a living. :)

On other fronts, I rebuilt all of my patches, and all seems to be good again. Of course, that's just in time for Lexy's big update in the next few days. Don't it figure? :) Speaking of which, has anyone looked at KS Dragons 2 yet? I posted a link a few pages back, and am curious if anyone has tried doing a straight swap with the original yet. Also, is there any reason to use the SSE Version of Racemenu if we did the conversion ourselves originally?

EDIT: I'm messing with SkyHUD, and really like the possibilities here - anyone else using this? If so, what presets or custom numbers are you using, and how have you changed the positions of things like Frostfall and iNeed to work with it?

Edited by Shadriss