Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Much thanks - I'll take a look at it later tonight.

EDIT: Was just strolling around on Kryptopter's Patreon page, and it looks like Shadowmarks was the first of a small slew of re-releases. CACO is apparently just around the corner, and there are a small number of smaller mods we might be seeing very soon as well.

Edited by Shadriss

Much thanks - I'll take a look at it later tonight.

EDIT: Was just strolling around on Kryptopter's Patreon page, and it looks like Shadowmarks was the first of a small slew of re-releases. CACO is apparently just around the corner, and there are a small number of smaller mods we might be seeing very soon as well.

Cool the one I am really waiting for is CCOR once that drops I might start a new game again, as I stopped my last one when Obsidian was added and not gotten back to it.

Loved CCOR in LE... any idea how we're going to handle the Perk conflicts between it and Ordinator?

CCOR shouldn't have perk conflicts with Ordinator but if it does we'll just have to wait and see what they are. I am sure either kryptopyr or Enai Siaion will make one.

you sure you are not thinking off CACO?

That may be... let me go check again real quick.

While I'm at it - the errors in Black Sacraments new ESP were reported as a bug on Nexus. The author replies with : "Just ignore those messages. I edited the satchel and deleted some from the esp." Looking into the ESP in SSEEdit, the unresolved error is in the recipes for a satchel, which are no longer in the esp. Is it safe, then, to delete those records from the ESP file to resolve the errors?

EDIT: My mistake - CACO is what's about to drop, not CCOR... which is a pity, because I was hoping CCOR would drop first. CACO will have perk conflicts (Alchemy), as well as possible cooking problem interactions with Campfire and Hunterborn, I'd imagine.

Edited by Shadriss

That may be... let me go check again real quick.

While I'm at it - the errors in Black Sacraments new ESP were reported as a bug on Nexus. The author replies with : "Just ignore those messages. I edited the satchel and deleted some from the esp." Looking into the ESP in SSEEdit, the unresolved error is in the recipes for a satchel, which are no longer in the esp. Is it safe, then, to delete those records from the ESP file to resolve the errors?

i never saw any error in Black Sacrament.

1.3.1 is the most recent, and... that's wierd. Just looked back at the changelogs to determine what that changed, since one of the Devs updated it while you were gone, and it's not there now. Huh. I'll have to go back through the forum thread to find when that happened then. No wonder you aren't seeing it.

1.3.1 is the most recent, and... that's wierd. Just looked back at the changelogs to determine what that changed, since one of the Devs updated it while you were gone, and it's not there now. Huh. I'll have to go back through the forum thread to find when that happened then. No wonder you aren't seeing it.

the guide says v1.0.2 which is the optional file

05/08/18
  • Main Guide - New Weapons and Armors - Black Sacrament Armor SSE - Version updated to 1.0.2

The guide has been updated with a couple new mods and a number of updated versions

A few questions with regards to the changes:

A) You've updated the Black Sacrament Armor, but not Lustmord Vampire. They have the same author and changes made to their mods - why one and not the other? Also, this change apparently now requires additional work to get the physics that the previous version had (if I read correctly). Are these changes really what we want?

B) In the position you've placed the Rustic Word Walls, all but two files are overwritten by Vivid Landscapes two mods later. Does this not pretty much defeat the purpose of putting this in? In essence, we've changed next to nothing in the overall appearance of the word walls by doing this.

I'd wait until you finish the entire guide before trying to fix anything - most things are taken care of at or near the Finishing Line portion... although I admit that first pic is a tad odd. Not sure what's going on there.

These are the original posts - that update mentioned in the first post had us update to the newest of Black Sacrament, hence my first question at the time. The second two are already addressed and can be ignored. This is more for your reference.

Obviously there must have been a rollback or something that I missed completely, so it looks like I have a merge to go fix.

Edited by Shadriss

These are the original posts - that update mentioned in the first post had us update to the newest of Black Sacrament, hence my first question at the time. The second two are already addressed and can be ignored. This is more for your reference.

Obviously there must have been a rollback or something that I missed completely, so it looks like I have a merge to go fix.

Black Sacrament Armor got two updates, one to the main file and one to the optional file. We only use the optional file. The main file would be as you pointed out a change in the guide. But we didn't make that change.

Weird - I don't doubt your word, but somehow that's what I thought was going on. My bad, obviously.

On a separate issue, I've been having some odd occurrences with regards to faction relations (I'm assuming). On a new game, fresh on the road, everyone apparently hates me and is trying to kill me. Thoughts or places/events that might do this? I have only assaulted Valtheim Towers to this point, and the only one who hasn't tried to kill me is the Courier.

Edited by Shadriss

Hi,

The Farmhouse Chimneys installer has a few errors in it.  If you select 'Merge Patch' when installing the merged plugin that gets installed leaves out the Cutting Room Floor plugin. 

Also the installer cannot install the merged plugin "Helarchen + MaS" because the folder in the zip file is named wrong - "03- Helarchen + MaS" -- it is missing the space after the '03' before the hyphen that all the other folder names have.

In order to get all the plugins properly you need to select them all individually -- or else select some of the smaller merges, then Helarchen and Moon and Star separately -- and then make the merge yourself.

Regards,

dan.