Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

As a general question - I know xLOD always takes the longest to run, but wanting to make sure that more than doubling the time required for the run is an expected outcome of the resolution changes? Normally took about 45m to an hour, currently still running after near 2 hours. I did note that time on the guide, but was unsure if that was a change from the previous version or not.

EDIT: Must be updated - the LOD gen took just over 2 hours, which matches the guide. No worries - just missed that it was gonna double to gen time.

Edited by Shadriss

In the Guide, when it comes to the installation of Unique Border Gates it is suggested to load/save the UniqueBorderGates-All-PointTheWay.esp in the Creation Kit since Wyre Bash complains during the bashing process.

However, I bashed the guide files and Wyre Bash gave no error regarding this esp (did not convert esp)

As a general question - I know xLOD always takes the longest to run, but wanting to make sure that more than doubling the time required for the run is an expected outcome of the resolution changes? Normally took about 45m to an hour, currently still running after near 2 hours. I did note that time on the guide, but was unsure if that was a change from the previous version or not.

EDIT: Must be updated - the LOD gen took just over 2 hours, which matches the guide. No worries - just missed that it was gonna double to gen time.

The updated setting does make xLODGEN run longer Sorry about that. I regenerated mine yesterday using the new settings and that took just over 2 hours.

mtreis86 also gave me suggested settings for cards with over 4GB but that took me over 7 hours to complete so I decided that was a no go.

Thanks for the updated guide! Just love this guide now that everything's working so well as far as I can tell...

I have these 2 questions :

1. Reset particle to default with bethini... Would it be bad to not change to default (I have GTX 1060 6GB)? and if not what's the default in plain text (as I would prefer edit it manually than redo all the bethini...)

2. Any reason Know your enemy was not updated ? I have 6.1.1 now and even if the "srceo" patch throw an error it doesn't seems to be critical as I played almost 20 hours with it, I'm just waiting for the next update to this mod to fix it... or is it planned to be updated concurrently with other mods ?

Thank so much !!

Thanks for the updated guide! Just love this guide now that everything's working so well as far as I can tell...

I have these 2 questions :

1. Reset particle to default with bethini... Would it be bad to not change to default (I have GTX 1060 6GB)? and if not what's the default in plain text (as I would prefer edit it manually than redo all the bethini...)

2. Any reason Know your enemy was not updated ? I have 6.1.1 now and even if the "srceo" patch throw an error it doesn't seems to be critical as I played almost 20 hours with it, I'm just waiting for the next update to this mod to fix it... or is it planned to be updated concurrently with other mods ?

Thank so much !!

1. not really just means you have more snow particle on screen. the default is 2000 (6000 was for Vivid weather I forgot to change that when I switched)

2. I know I not had time to sort out my KYE patches and KYE CR yet for v6.1.1

Patches I provide won't be out be out until at September as i keep saying. T-minus 17 days and counting.

1. not really just means you have more snow particle on screen. the default is 2000 (6000 was for Vivid weather I forgot to change that when I switched)

2. I know I not had time to sort out my KYE patches and KYE CR yet for v6.1.1

Patches I provide won't be out be out until at September as i keep saying. T-minus 17 days and counting.

Thanks for the quick reply !  Good I'll go back to the 2000 then.  Take your time, I'm not in a rush loll!!! And I can wait ... for KYE the latest is 6.1.2 but I stayed with 6.1.1 as I did not wanted to compromise my setting even if I keep a backup in case... I wish I knew how to mod :-) Have a good day!

I made a bonehead mistake today while updating lol. When rebuilding my Bashed Patch, I forgot to uncheck Hunterborn, now no matter what I do I can't create a Bashed Patch without Hunterborn being included in it, even if it's deactivated, not just in Wrye Bash, but deactivated in MO2 also. It's really weird!

If anyone has a suggestion I'm all ears!

MCM menus of the "miscellaneous merge" are not working anymore... at least for me.

Redone the new update from my last backup and updated again... I followed everything very carefully.

Miscellaneous Merged_fails.txt is empty, so everything should be fine.  The merge mod is placed at same load order as previoulsy...

and I loaded a saved game...

• When opening mod menu first time QuickLight MCM menu show but nothing inside, same for Pumping iron nothing inside the menu...

• All other MCM menu works... just the ones from this merge!

Most bizarre thing ever... Please don't tell me I have to create a new game...  Is there a way to reinitialize the menus ?