Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

MCM menus of the "miscellaneous merge" are not working anymore... at least for me.

Redone the new update from my last backup and updated again... I followed everything very carefully.

Miscellaneous Merged_fails.txt is empty, so everything should be fine.  The merge mod is placed at same load order as previoulsy...

and I loaded a saved game...

• When opening mod menu first time QuickLight MCM menu show but nothing inside, same for Pumping iron nothing inside the menu...

• All other MCM menu works... just the ones from this merge!

Most bizarre thing ever... Please don't tell me I have to create a new game...  Is there a way to reinitialize the menus ?

Well it seems that assets were not copied under Win 10 64 with Merge Plugins... I switch and copied everything from win 10 to Win 7 64 and I redone the merge and all assets were copied ( I know it because I compare with my miscellaneous merge files from my backup that worked...)

It's hard to tell what it is really but could it be a VFS problem from M02 ?  Anyone have seen something like that under win 10 ? Thanks!

Update on my problem with my miscellaneous merge :

No I used the MO 2.1.4 as in the prerequesite section and yes I've done relinker and all etc... The thing is that assets were not copied over the merge mod in win 10 when i compared the folders in it to my previous backup one that worked. Hard to tell what it is because merge plugins worked until now correctly and before. But it seems to me that when it process files it way faster that in win 7 so I wonder if it skips some steps...

As I said, since I have two windows 7 and 10 concurrently in my machine I can switch and test somehow. And I used the same setup as you can see from how I did it below...

Here is what I've done :

• I installed Skyrim SE with Steam under Win 7 (64).
  • I COPIED OVER it everything from my SKyrim SE from Steam that is in win 10.
  • I COPIED my MO2 folder from win 10 to win 7 ROOT (C:\)
  • These folders includes all the other utilities needed.
  • Everything is then exactly the same.... I just redone the merge and it works in win 7...!!

I think it's related to MO2 under win 10 because we did not update merge plugins since long time if not forever...

Not entirely certain that's true - I run WIN10 as well, and haven't had any problems. Heck, I even run it in Instanced mode and have no issues, despite notes saying that it shouldn't work that way. I can certainly see why it might look that way though, given what you did... but there should be no difference between running it in WIN7 vs WIN10. 

I know that's very strange... and I made sure before installing in win 10 at the beginning that I had all permissions on those folders.... I notice also that my dyndolod did not generated correctly in win 10.  Anyway, For now it work perfect in win 7 as I redone all merges and pacths... I will try the reverse process to copy from win 7 to win 10 later this week to see how that goes... I have now backups in both OS so I can experiment a bit...

Markarth HD is out https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19427? it is Luxor not questions asked.

Hide Underground - a dungeon texture overhaul (WIP)\textures\architecture\markarth\mrkcolm01_n.dds

I know that's very strange... and I made sure before installing in win 10 at the beginning that I had all permissions on those folders.... I notice also that my dyndolod did not generated correctly in win 10.  Anyway, For now it work perfect in win 7 as I redone all merges and pacths... I will try the reverse process to copy from win 7 to win 10 later this week to see how that goes... I have now backups in both OS so I can experiment a bit...

Windows 10 is known to be crappy. Make sure you have add exceptions in Windows Defender for all Skyrim mods/ folders and tool.

Markarth HD is out https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19427? it is Luxor not questions asked.

Windows 10 is known to be crappy. Make sure you have add exceptions in Windows Defender for all Skyrim mods/ folders and tool.

To the first - ICAIO compatible? That's be the only question I'd ask...

To the second - I keep hearing that, and yet have had zero problems with it personally since I installed it. Maybe I'm the exception to the rule, but my general streak of luck would say otherwise. *shrug*

To the first - ICAIO compatible? That's be the only question I'd ask...

To the second - I keep hearing that, and yet have had zero problems with it personally since I installed it. Maybe I'm the exception to the rule, but my general streak of luck would say otherwise. *shrug*

is is a retexture Why would ICAIO not be compatibile  :rofl:

Thanks for that! I 'll try that too! I excluded everything in my antivirus protection already but I'll do it for Defender in any case...  l have done a full SSD physical scan from win 7 on this drive to fix errors and it found free space marked as allocated in the MFT... It could be it or not... I will now recopy over and exclude in Defender... as a test I'll try the same merge to see how that goes... 

is is a retexture Why would ICAIO not be compatibile  :rofl:

Just cause it says HD doesn't mean it's JUST a retexture... although I probably should have caught that. :) Location in the load order (left pane)? Right after Solitude HD, I'd guess?

Edited by Shadriss