Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Markarth HD will be added to the guide next update so yes add it now. Don't forget to check the Trello board every so often to what I have accepted and rejected https://trello.com/b/V4o4FPSl/lexys-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-special-edition-suggested-mods

As for that patch, I have not looked at the so don't know for sure but you might find I have already dealt with most of the thing it covers via my Conflict Resolution, Stuff for WACCF will be useful if you have installed that cos i have not had a chance into that yet.

I found how to fix my merge in Win 10 : I deactivated "batch copy assets" on the "merge TAB" of the settings and than it proceeded correctly and successfully...  How strange this is really !!! It had work with it until now... Anyway everything back to normal...

I dig it a little and this recommended option of merge plugins calls "robocopy" which some scripts working in win 7 get screwed by win 10.  It stopped working for me since last win 10 tuesday update ...  The annoying part is that you don't get an error message that tells you your merge was not successful...  I just want to share this in case someone else as problems under win 10...

Lexy.....WOW, how has this guide gone from excel spreadsheet and thinking about putting together a SE guide, at the beginning on the year, to a full blown setup with dev team etc. Girl...when you set your mind to something, heaven and earth is moved (figuratively speaking)....AGAIN can only say WOW well done :clap:

And the upcoming guide changes just got a lot bigger... I sense OMEGA being added...

Omega is being seriously looked but I don't envisage it going in for a few months I need to catch up first from my 6 weeks off first. T- Minus 15 days and counting (Well less the 15 days really they go back on the 5th of September)

Lexy.....WOW, how has this guide gone from excel spreadsheet and thinking about putting together a SE guide, at the beginning on the year, to a full blown setup with dev team etc. Girl...when you set your mind to something, heaven and earth is moved (figuratively speaking)....AGAIN can only say WOW well done :clap:

hehehe it helps I already had a solid foundation via my man's guide and TechAngel as well as Razorsedge877 laid some groundwork and course the help of all you guys.

Well, however this turns out in the end, I'm sure it'll be a heck of a guide. As for your minions (children) - isn't that why we have locks on doors? :)

yeah, in theory, the easiest time to mod would after they go to bed but the issue I have with that is I work the swing shift which is usually 4pm-12am so when I get home at around 1 am and I don't want to start modding at 1am in the morning.

So then that leaves the few hours during the day in term time when I am home alone since the kids are in school and Darth is out working.

I dig it a little and this recommended option of merge plugins calls "robocopy" which some scripts working in win 7 get screwed by win 10.  It stopped working for me since last win 10 tuesday update ...  The annoying part is that you don't get an error message that tells you your merge was not successful...  I just want to share this in case someone else as problems under win 10...

I'm using W10 Pro, V1803, SO Compilation 17134.228 and I finished the process of rebuilding the merges and my Quicklight and PumpingIron are working perfectly. My Merge Plugins which as the Batch copy assets checked, don't spill any errors or warnings.

solid foundation via my man's guide

In regards  to this Lexy, I'm finally on the last part of this play through (LE), just Beyond Reach..though having a little issue with it...quests not triggering, and, to do the last LOTD quest, then i can finally say i have played Skyrim from start to finish. That said, is THE MAN still reading any of the comments...i would really love to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU TO HIM for his brilliant guide, that i have loved immensely (yes you TOO...your efforts on it). I guess he is busy with other endeavors and would appreciate it if you could mention this to him or if he would prefer a message direct. Once done, i can finally look forward to building the SE guide and enjoy the pains, frustration, hair pulling, tears, anguish etc that so many have ENJOYED HERE ::O: lol....only kidding of cause. All my best!!

I'm using W10 Pro, V1803, SO Compilation 17134.228 and I finished the process of rebuilding the merges and my Quicklight and PumpingIron are working perfectly. My Merge Plugins which as the Batch copy assets checked, don't spill any errors or warnings.

It did not spill any errors for me too but the assets were not copied completely... Thanks for the info I will have a look at options on the internet security to see if something block there as it's the only other thing that I can see but for the same setup it works in win 7... that's why I'm so upset loll!

I feel like I'm decently skilled with following instructions but somehow I've ended up with a lot of my NPC's having the "no face" bug where it's just teeth and eyes.  When I went to look at one of the NPCs in xEdit (CamillaValerius) I noticed that none of the NAM9 - Face morph records came over properly (see screenshot).  Is there a step I missed in the process or an expedited way of creating override patches for all the NPCs effected?  I'm hoping so so that I don't have to go through several hundred npc records manually to make the override patch  :cry: 

P.S. I don't know how to attach images in this forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated