Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I actually detest followers... they always get in the way when I'm trying to shoot, they stealth completely ineffectively, and then block doorways and the like. Seriously... how do people even WANT more of that aggravation?

Shadriss hi! Glad to see that i'm not the only one that HATES followers, and yes for the very reasons laid out. Nothing a summoned daedra lord can't do for distraction, fighting and when done, poof away it goes...here i thought i was just a weird-oh! lol :woot:....err reading that again, doesn't imply i think you one :unsure:

Hello everyone! First post here. I have a question related to what I assume is mesh issues. I have the whole guide installed up to the updates from the changelog on 30/07/18. Everything seems to be working fine, except that my stormcloak and Imperial NPCs are coming up with the exclamation mark  triangle where their armor should be (or some times they are just floating heads and limbs). Any idea what mod could be causing this? I did a bit of a search online and some pointed to Immersive Armor, but I'm not completely sure; or if something else is corrupted / conflicting. Thanks for any help!

Hey guys, posted the above a couple of days ago, not sure if it got lost in between the other posts; just wondering if anyone has any idea on how to fix it. I would really appreciate the help!

Shadriss hi! Glad to see that i'm not the only one that HATES followers, and yes for the very reasons laid out. Nothing a summoned daedra lord can't do for distraction, fighting and when done, poof away it goes...here i thought i was just a weird-oh! lol :woot:....err reading that again, doesn't imply i think you one :unsure:

Why not? I am... I mean, think about it... I spent twenty years... on a ship... designed to sink... on purpose. Yeah. Wierd. :)

Hey guys, posted the above a couple of days ago, not sure if it got lost in between the other posts; just wondering if anyone has any idea on how to fix it. I would really appreciate the help!

I think it may be because most of us have never seen that happen, so have no idea where to even begin directing you to look. Not even sure how this would happen. *shrug*

In other news, No BS AI Dodging is unhidden on the nexus again, and updated to 1.3, though no patchnotes or any other indication of what actually changed.

• +1 1

Just did some light testing to ensure everything is working fine, and to check out DYNDOLOD High preset, and I gotta say know your enemy is going to take some getting used to.  Did the Relic Hunter start, using heavy armor and a sword, and got wrecked multiple times by the skeletons at the start.  Starting to wonder if my assassin I plan to do will even be viable, but should be interesting, and at times frustrating, to find out!

• +1 1

[interesting NPCs SSE]

Optional

Interesting NPCs - 3.4.2 Beta - by Kris Takahashi

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Interesting NPCs SSE 3.42 Beta

• OPTIONAL FILES - Dawnguard Meshes For Vampire NPCs

Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• Scripts\follower3dnpc.pex

Neither one of these downloads had a scripts folder. Did I miss something?

If there's no script folder, then there's nothing to worry about. I'm noticing a lot of things like that across the guide right now... for example:

With Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorption gone, the instructions to not install a file in Lucidity (?) no longer makes sense.

I have a feeling when the guide shifts to ModPicker, a lot of things like that will get fixed, but in the meantime, if you have double and triple checked to ensure that there isn't a scripts folder, then no worries.

Hello everyone! First post here. I have a question related to what I assume is mesh issues. I have the whole guide installed up to the updates from the changelog on 30/07/18. Everything seems to be working fine, except that my stormcloak and Imperial NPCs are coming up with the exclamation mark  triangle where their armor should be (or some times they are just floating heads and limbs). Any idea what mod could be causing this? I did a bit of a search online and some pointed to Immersive Armor, but I'm not completely sure; or if something else is corrupted / conflicting. Thanks for any help!

An exclamation mark usually indicates a messing mesh the only suggestion I have is to install https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19250 and see what the last mod to effect said armour and reinstall it.

[interesting NPCs SSE]

Optional
 Interesting NPCs - 3.4.2 Beta - by Kris Takahashi

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Interesting NPCs SSE 3.42 Beta
  • OPTIONAL FILES - Dawnguard Meshes For Vampire NPCs

Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• Scripts\follower3dnpc.pex

Neither one of these downloads had a scripts folder. Did I miss something?

I will double check might of changed since I last installed that mod. Interesting NPC's mod certain does have a script folder and i easily found the file to be removed

If there's no script folder, then there's nothing to worry about. I'm noticing a lot of things like that across the guide right now... for example:

With Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorption gone, the instructions to not install a file in Lucidity (?) no longer makes sense.

Ah yeah, I forgot about Lucidity I will fix that.

When is the Dawnguard epilogue going to be put in? It's been "to be added to guide" for months. Is there some conflict or something that's stopping it from being added into the guide proper?

It will probably go in the same time as OMEGA as our LOTD Patches merged is getting an overhaul at the same time. Nothing stopping you adding it now just grab the LOTD Patch and let LOOT do it's thing.

Why not? I am... I mean, think about it... I spent twenty years... on a ship... designed to sink... on purpose. Yeah. Wierd. :)

Shadriss hi! Thank you for that....it brought a huge laugh and smile to my face today....one of those best forgotten days.

If what Lexy has suggested doesn't work, you could try using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61685, to go though each mod that adds armor...if there is a mesh problem it should help you find and fix it, but yes it will take some effort to find

An exclamation mark usually indicates a messing mesh the only suggestion I have is to install https://www.nexusmod...tion/mods/19250 and see what the last mod to effect said armour and reinstall it.

Dear, dear Lexy i could kiss you for this(figuratively speaking), been trying to add a mod i love that works with PCE(palaces and castle expanded), that needed porting and a slight reassemble in CK, and though testing in a test game still showed slight problems, i kept trying to open console to find more info...only to realize how much i miss and depended on MFG console on LE. Even searching on the web for SE couldn't find a replacement....obviously searching wrong...THANK YOU KINDLY FOR THIS..PS Now i find "Better console" as well though it may become redundant by the one you mentioned..https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5687

Edited by berndaroy
  • +1 1

I know I have asked this before but I can't find the answer here.  

[Amulets of Skyrim SSE]

CORE
 Amulets of Skyrim SSE - 4.061 - by uni_SL

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Amulets of Skyrim SSE

Mod Notes: This mod adds a lot of amulets (and a few rings) to Skyrim and gives these amulets to some named NPCs.

Bash Tag Update Required:

Delev

I went into Wrye Bash and LOOT and looked and it seems that the tag is already updated.  Am I doing something wrong? 

Also can I just add Bash tags in LOOT or do I need to do it another way?

Edited by Oremonger