Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

asdfjkl; Relinker. Relinker, Relinker, Relinker. 

NOTHING I've tried (and I've tried everything I could find) is working. No matter what, I keep getting this: 

https://imgur.com/NINYq1b

As you can see, everything is where it should be (MO2 put everything in an "SSE Data" subdirectory, but I moved it). I'm running as administrator, using v. 40...I know it's probably user error, but what the hell am I doing wrong? 

So finished the guide and... crash on startup (skyrim logo on left and loading symbol on bottom right)  :cry:

Double check that you downloaded and ran Relinker version 40 and not 44 (if there is more than the exe in the folder, it's the wrong one). That and missing masters are the most common issues. 

When launching SSEEdit: Background Loader: Fatal: <Exception: "DynDOLOD.esm" requires master "Cutting Room Floor.esp" to be loaded before it.>

In my experience, this usually happens when the copy of DynDOLOD you are using is out of date. Double check that you're using 2.43 and, all else, try rerunning DynDOLOD

asdfjkl; Relinker. Relinker, Relinker, Relinker. 

NOTHING I've tried (and I've tried everything I could find) is working. No matter what, I keep getting this: 

https://imgur.com/NINYq1b

As you can see, everything is where it should be (MO2 put everything in an "SSE Data" subdirectory, but I moved it). I'm running as administrator, using v. 40...I know it's probably user error, but what the hell am I doing wrong? 

I know I saw Lexy and Shadriss talk about this before and I ran into it once. I reinstalled MO using the portable install, myself, so that all of my mod and profile folders were in the main MO2 folder. That may not be an option for you, so just make sure ALL files related to MO2 are in the same place and properly pathed. For reference, this is what my MO folder looks like: https://imgur.com/qGzpa3u

I think The Notice Board should be considered for removal IMO. My reasons why:

1) The reasons Missives already states - Notice Board it often breaks immersion, and even if you don't care about immersion then the quests are usually impractical without using fast travel

2) Many of the quests are buggy, as reported elsewhere

3) The author has abandoned the mod (and SSE modding entirely) so the mod is, in it's current state, "finished" (incomplete).

If not removal, at least a warning/info on the mod list. I personally am going to start over without the mod, Missives is a good enough substitute.

I know I saw Lexy and Shadriss talk about this before and I ran into it once. I reinstalled MO using the portable install, myself, so that all of my mod and profile folders were in the main MO2 folder. That may not be an option for you, so just make sure ALL files related to MO2 are in the same place and properly pathed. For reference, this is what my MO folder looks like: https://imgur.com/qGzpa3u

Oh, Hallelujah! 

So, I double-checked against your picture, and everything was exactly the same...and still not working. But your comment about reinstalling the portable version made me think to open MO and hit the "instance selection dialogue" button. I selected the portable version, and loaded back in. 

The ONLY difference I could see was that the currently open profile and MO's style both reverted to default. All of my mods, profiles, and other settings were still there, and nothing had visibly changed in the MO base folder. But Relinker WORKED this time. 

So, to add to the list of stuff to try for anyone else who runs into the problem: Reselect the portable instance of MO2, even if your folders appear to be where they should be.