Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So I narrowed down a crash loading the game to Vigilant.esp (when I say crash loading the game, I mean hitting Run for SKSE in Mod Organizer 2, the vfs loading window pops up, the locked Mod Organizer 2 window pops up, then goes away and I'm back to unlocked Mod Organizer 2). Went back and made sure I had the main version of the English translated mod, the esp from the original mod was deleted before enabling. Disabled groups of esps until I got up to around Vigilant and that's the only one that stops me from getting to the title screen. Reloaded my saved load order from the finish line page completion, disabled only Vigilant and anything that required it and still get to the title screen. Tried downloading the English voice version again in case something wasn't downloaded correctly but no joy. Has anyone ever seen this? Worst case it looks like I can redo the necessary patches and just not use it, remove the texgen and lod stuff manually, etc. but figured I'd check here first. Thanks in advance.

I shouldn't have watched the trailer for this mod... I want it D: Any insight let me know, like i mentioned after looking at patches it seems easy enough to remove, but now I'd much rather have that available. Even just an answer that you've no idea is fine, only looking to see if this has come up before or any ideas on what would cause that one mod to crash at title screen (triple checked versions, both are the same version listed on the main mod page, because conventional searches have come up with things about older versions but nothing recent. Will dig deeper if I have the time but, again, checking here first in case something did come up like this and wasn't posted by someone, or if the main crew might have some insight.

So I narrowed down a crash loading the game to Vigilant.esp (when I say crash loading the game, I mean hitting Run for SKSE in Mod Organizer 2, the vfs loading window pops up, the locked Mod Organizer 2 window pops up, then goes away and I'm back to unlocked Mod Organizer 2). Went back and made sure I had the main version of the English translated mod, the esp from the original mod was deleted before enabling. Disabled groups of esps until I got up to around Vigilant and that's the only one that stops me from getting to the title screen. Reloaded my saved load order from the finish line page completion, disabled only Vigilant and anything that required it and still get to the title screen. Tried downloading the English voice version again in case something wasn't downloaded correctly but no joy. Has anyone ever seen this? Worst case it looks like I can redo the necessary patches and just not use it, remove the texgen and lod stuff manually, etc. but figured I'd check here first. Thanks in advance.

Only thing I can think off the top of my head is xLODGEN did you exclude zAoMVigilantWorld "Stuhn Ravine" [WRLD:5D023E7E] when you ran it?

Priority reads 312, mod index reads 132.

6m1gUHX.jpg

You want the highlighted number for the mod in question. When you open the mod in SSEEdit, find it, take note of the number next to is (might be two numbers, might be a number and a letter), and then replace the first two digits of the form ID you are searching for with those two digits.

Edited by mycenia

Only thing I can think off the top of my head is xLODGEN did you exclude zAoMVigilantWorld "Stuhn Ravine" [WRLD:5D023E7E] when you ran it?

Yea, and what's even more puzzling is if I go to my blank profile the game loads fine with zero mods, but if I only add in Vigilant, or only the Vigilant bsa (I've tried extracted and not) and the English voiced edition, it starts to not load the game again. I'll have to dig around the English voice version forums and see what's going on. Sorry for the trouble, seems like just an issue with that mod or something very odd compatibility-wise with my system.

Yea, and what's even more puzzling is if I go to my blank profile the game loads fine with zero mods, but if I only add in Vigilant, or only the Vigilant bsa (I've tried extracted and not) and the English voiced edition, it starts to not load the game again. I'll have to dig around the English voice version forums and see what's going on. Sorry for the trouble, seems like just an issue with that mod or something very odd compatibility-wise with my system.

sound like it could be a corrupted download

6m1gUHX.jpg

You want the highlighted number for the mod in question. When you open the mod in SSEEdit, find it, take note of the number next to is (might be two numbers, might be a number and a letter), and then replace the first two digits of the form ID you are searching for with those two digits.

xx for me would be 08, so 080519A8 correct? This is the first thing I tried when I was at this part of the guide.

I'm actually at the KYE Patches Merged Section of the merge page and I cannot progress because of the error in Merge Plugins. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by sb2omen

xx for me would be 08, so 080519A8 correct? This is the first thing I tried when I was at this part of the guide.

I'm actually at the KYE Patches Merged Section of the merge page and I cannot progress because of the error in Merge Plugins. Any help would be appreciated.

• Solution: Load only kye_srceo_patch.esp and remove Tint Layer 51 from records xx0519A8 and xx0DF734 (xx is the formid of kye_srceo_patch.esp)

I had the same problem.  What I resorted to was to click on the "+" next to kye_srceo_patch.esp and visually search for the ones ending in 0519A8 and 0DF734. 

Edited by Oremonger

As far as my ctd goes I removed the enb and now I can actually run around in game for 5 or 10 minutes before crashing. Dunno.  I know enbdev warns against what they call "crapware" so I probably have something that ENBseries does not like running. My card actually requires me to run "crapware" for fan profiles or my PC sounds like a Jet engine ramping up. That's what I get for buying an overclocked EVGA.  The game looks great without the enb and I usually don't use one in my normal build so it will not be missed.

Now back to figuring out what is causing the crash now after I get into the world.

You removed the esp from VIGILANT SE v130 and are using the one from the VIGILANT Voiced - English Addon right?  I know you probably are but never hurts to ask just to make sure.

sound like it could be a corrupted download

Yea that's what I was thinking, except I hadn't purged my browser cache >.< Got it working now, and am in game with your full guide install. Thanks so much for it, I know it's got to be a monumental undertaking doing all of this and I appreciate it very much :)

• Solution: Load only kye_srceo_patch.esp and remove Tint Layer 51 from records xx0519A8 and xx0DF734 (xx is the formid of kye_srceo_patch.esp)

I had the same problem.  What I resorted to was to click on the "+" next to kye_srceo_patch.esp and visually search for the ones ending in 0519A8 and 0DF734. 

I'll be a monkeys uncle. Kudos to you sir. Turned out to be 060519A8 and 060DF734. Glad that's taken care of. What a helpful community.

Edited by sb2omen

Hello

Is it safe to install a few extra mods like Legendary Skyrim Crossbows or vampire/werewolf mods like Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn, Better Vampire, and Moonlight Tales with Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this

Thanks

Moonlight Tales is already part of the guide, and for Vampires Sacrosanct is in it.  As for adding others, I am unable to answer.