Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So I just wanted to say that I reformatted my computer and was looking at getting back into Skyrim, I found this mod list and was pretty excited, but after getting through most of the prereq's and getting to Merge plugins program setup, and the fact that I kept getting an error Merge Plugins List Index out of bounds (-1) error. I quit and gave up and deleted everything including Skyrim. this STEP mod list has WAY too many Prereq programs. Good luck to you and hope others have better luck than me. I consider myself pretty tech savy and decent at installing mods, I've done other STEP lists, and this has to be the most frustrating one I've came across.

So I just wanted to say that I reformatted my computer and was looking at getting back into Skyrim, I found this mod list and was pretty excited, but after getting through most of the prereq's and getting to Merge plugins program setup, and the fact that I kept getting an error Merge Plugins List Index out of bounds (-1) error. I quit and gave up and deleted everything including Skyrim. this STEP mod list has WAY too many Prereq programs. Good luck to you and hope others have better luck than me. I consider myself pretty tech savy and decent at installing mods, I've done other STEP lists, and this has to be the most frustrating one I've came across.

sorry, you had issues setting this up but that the joy of modding. I get that error too the very first time I run Merge Plugins but I quit reload and it all good.

Hi DarkladyLexy,

Why removing Hunterborn ? Thanks.

Alkira.

Basically, I grew annoyed with it as i felt it slowed down gameplay.

[Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods] - tweaks for verdant

tweaks for verdant is an esp replacer for verdant correct? so which merge does it belong to?

correct it is a replacer so add it to the Trees and Flora Merged,

Hi Lexys...

1. As mention earlier by others, there was a missing master for LOTD Patches Merged that I fix toward the new keep it clean merged with Wrye Bash.
  2. In my setup Hunterborn and all dependencies (MCM, etc) are masters to The Great Equalizer. I'm just mention it to you because it was not in your changelog to regenerate... But I regenerate it anyway in case.

I completely agree on the Hunterborn removal that I was not using and it was very annoying each time asking me if I wanted to start it when looting Spiders poisons and other loot...  However, I hope you keep the others basic need and survival mods : campfire, iNeed, keep it clean, and frostfall that I don't use actually but that I'm planning to use in a new game later on when the guide go version 1.0 from beta...

• +1 1

Hi Lexys...

1. As mention earlier by others, there was a missing master for LOTD Patches Merged that I fix toward the new keep it clean merged with Wrye Bash.
  2. In my setup Hunterborn and all dependencies (MCM, etc) are masters to The Great Equalizer. I'm just mention it to you because it was not in your changelog to regenerate... But I regenerate it anyway in case.

I completely agree on the Hunterborn removal that I was not using and it was very annoying each time asking me if I wanted to start it when looting Spiders poisons and other loot...  However, I hope you keep the others basic need and survival mods : campfire, iNeed, keep it clean, and frostfall that I don't use actually but that I'm planning to use in a new game later on when the guide go version 1.0 from beta...

1. If you are using Keep it clean you need to rename the merge if not you need to clean the LOTD Patches Merged. Again sorry guys my bad I have asked Sirjesto to remove it as a master when he can.

2. I forgot The Great Equalizer have actually stopped using it cos it was dong weirdness to OMEGA.

• +1 1

1. If you are using Keep it clean you need to rename the merge if not you need to clean the LOTD Patches Merged. Again sorry guys my bad I have asked Sirjesto to remove it as a master when he can.

2. I forgot The Great Equalizer have actually stopped using it cos it was dong weirdness to OMEGA.

So would it be better to remove it in my setup as we'll go soon to OMEGA ?