Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Stupid Question: Do you delete the BSA files after extracting when told to do so? I was just curious because some mods like the [unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch] have BSA files but are not extracted so the files must be used by the game...

BTW great guide, I followed Darths a couple years ago and again a year ago, glad to see this guide now! I have been reading this forum every day since mid January and am finally getting around to building it. Thank you everyone for the amazing effort put into this.

Stupid Question: Do you delete the BSA files after extracting when told to do so? I was just curious because some mods like the [unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch] have BSA files but are not extracted so the files must be used by the game...

BTW great guide, I followed Darths a couple years ago and again a year ago, glad to see this guide now! I have been reading this forum every day since mid January and am finally getting around to building it. Thank you everyone for the amazing effort put into this.

Yes, delete the .BSA file after extracting it to the mod's folder.

I'm not sure if they were left out deliberately or not, but I noticed a few mods that were missing from the original guide that have SE conversions. I figured I'd post them here just in case.

The Wheels of Lull: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/748

Typo Patches: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5245

True Soldiers - Guards Stormcloak and Imperial Legion Armors Fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11250

You Hunger: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9143

Also, as a replacement to Smart Souls I saw Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1469.

Thanks for all the work you've put into this guide!

Edited by Archangel221

Yes please Lexy. I have always felt The Dark Brotherhood need more content, and that sounds like the best mod for it.

well I think I will add The Dark brotherhood is the only faction I have ever completed so more is good plus you guys have been on a me about improving the Dark Brotherhood this time around.

I'm not sure if they were left out deliberately or not, but I noticed a few mods that were missing from the original guide that have SE conversions. I figured I'd post them here just in case.

The Wheels of Lull: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/748

Typo Patches: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5245

True Soldiers - Guards Stormcloak and Imperial Legion Armors Fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11250

You Hunger: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9143

Also, as a replacement to Smart Souls I saw Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1469.

Thanks for all the work you've put into this guide!

The Wheels of Lull - has been intentionally left out cos it is broken mess on SSE.

Typo Patches - I forgot about these so i will add them.

True Soldiers - Guards Stormcloak and Imperial Legion Armors Fix - didn't know this was on SSE so will look at.

You Hunger - has been left out cos frankly it is pain to conflict resolve. If it was an xedit script you run on you whole load order that would be better and easier.

I will takje a look at your suggestion about Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded.

Hey guys not too sure on this one while trying to create a weather merge, Merge Plugins spewed out ths error:

Checking for errors in TrueStormsSE.esp

TS_SolstheimAshParticlesWind [sPGD:0F001326]

SPGD \ DATA -  \ Data \ Box Size -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0

SPGD \ DATA -  \ Data \ Type -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0

SPGD \ DATA -  \ Data \ # of Subtextures Y -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0

SPGD \ DATA -  \ Data \ # of Subtextures X -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0

RainStormParticles [sPGD:0010780F]

FXmRainParticles [sPGD:000E4CB4]

SnowParticlesStorm [sPGD:000D299C]

SnowParticlesLite [sPGD:0009EE7D]

SnowParticlesMed [sPGD:00023C49]

RainParticles [sPGD:00023C48]

All done!

Looking in xedit it doesn't say there is an error so could this be a false positive?

so i take it no one knows if this is a false positive from Merge Plugins or not

i've seen a few mods with these errors in particles. Not sure why?

OK the interesting thing is xedit doesn't say it's a error I was trying to do this merge

Vivid WeathersSE.esp

Vivid Weathers SE - Bruma Patch.esp

Vivid Weathers SE - Falskaar.esp

MintyLightningMod.esp

Vivid Weathers SE - LightingDuringStorm Patch.esp

Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Vivid Weathers Define Patch.esp

TrueStormsSE.esp

Vivid_TS_Patch_Ominous_WaterFix.esp

Vivid_TSPatch_Wet&Cold_AddOn.esp

Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp

WondersofWeather.esp

Maybe I should spit it in two an not add True storms?

OK the interesting thing is xedit doesn't say it's a error I was trying to do this merge

Vivid WeathersSE.esp

Vivid Weathers SE - Bruma Patch.esp

Vivid Weathers SE - Falskaar.esp

MintyLightningMod.esp

Vivid Weathers SE - LightingDuringStorm Patch.esp

Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Vivid Weathers Define Patch.esp

TrueStormsSE.esp

Vivid_TS_Patch_Ominous_WaterFix.esp

Vivid_TSPatch_Wet&Cold_AddOn.esp

Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp

WondersofWeather.esp

Maybe I should spit it in two an not add True storms?

Funny, i get the errors for this in xEdit. I actually got the error in Thunderchild. I was also able to fix it by inputting the same values into the fields and saving. Weird.

It is possible that the errors are actually from another plugin in that list too.

Edited by sirjesto

Funny, i get the errors for this in xEdit. I actually got the error in Thunderchild. I was also able to fix it by inputting the same values into the fields and saving. Weird.

It is possible that the errors are actually from another plugin in that list too.

when you check for errors on the individual plugins premerge xedit report on issue post merge xedit spitts out this:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0A] Weathers Merged.esp

[00:02]

[00:02] All Done!

which i guess is true storms so maybe merge plugins doesn't like that plugin for some reasons like it best to spit the merge in two.

when you check for errors on the individual plugins premerge xedit report on issue post merge xedit spitts out this:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0A] Weathers Merged.esp

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [0] RainParticles [sPGD:00023C48] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [0] RainParticles [sPGD:00023C48] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [1] SnowParticlesMed [sPGD:00023C49] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [1] SnowParticlesMed [sPGD:00023C49] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [2] SnowParticlesLite [sPGD:0009EE7D] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [2] SnowParticlesLite [sPGD:0009EE7D] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [3] SnowParticlesStorm [sPGD:000D299C] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [3] SnowParticlesStorm [sPGD:000D299C] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [4] FXmRainParticles [sPGD:000E4CB4] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [4] FXmRainParticles [sPGD:000E4CB4] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [5] RainStormParticles [sPGD:0010780F] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [5] RainStormParticles [sPGD:0010780F] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [6] TS_SolstheimAshParticlesWind [sPGD:0A001326] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0A] Weathers Merged.esp \ [12] GRUP Top "SPGD" \ [6] TS_SolstheimAshParticlesWind [sPGD:0A001326] \ [2] DATA - Data>

[00:02] All Done!

which i guess is true storms so maybe merge plugins doesn't like that plugin for some reasons like it best to spit the merge in two.

I might be able to fix that merge for you if you send it to me. Just the .esp.