Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

thanks you SirJ can ask what you did to fix it cos it looks like I will either need to provide the merge esp similar to what i do for the NPC Retextures or give instructions on how to fix it.

I edited the "particle density" line in the records and just put the same value in that it was. It registers as edited and stops the complaining.

No idea why it works, it just does???

one i want to check before i dive into this if I was to just provided a "fixed" weathers merged.esp we can keep all the original mod assets active? would cause issues cos of the scripts?

Edit: What i decided to do is get you guys to do the weathers merge as normal (As in copy general assets) but i will provided a "Fixed" esp via the dropbox.

Just a question Lexy

I have looted  everything based on instructions given for mods but when i want to merge some of them based on your guide, there are some case where the merge tool refuse to do it as merge targets are not near themselves.

What am i missing ?

Sacrosanct has been updated  to 5.0.6 SSE

Just a question Lexy

I have looted  everything based on instructions given for mods but when i want to merge some of them based on your guide, there are some case where the merge tool refuse to do it as merge targets are not near themselves.

What am i missing ?

What I do is I create a New Profile for every merge then only add what I need run loot then sort esp to be merged by hand to the bottom on the load order.

There is a method to my madness this way take slightly longer but i think it is better.

Ok guys all the merges are done if you can think of anymore mod that can be safely add to exiting merges do tell me or if you can think new merges let me know the furthur we can reduce the esp count the better. just for everyones information the esp count pre-bash patch should be around 216. The batch patch should reduce the overall count a little more but i will start getting into that next week.

Hi,

I have started putting my build together and reached "[Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition]" where is says to set a metadata rule "ELE Merged.esp - Set global priority to 76".  I only have ELE_SSE.esp at this time - is this referencing a future merge I will create?

Also, if it will help anyone, this is the fastest method I have found to extract BSA files.

1. Associate .bsa files with bae.exe
2. From inside MO2, "Open in Explorer" the mod to be extracted.
3. Click on and copy the current file path
4. Double click the .bsa file to be extracted; this loads BAE with the file.
5. "Extract" and when you need to enter path, paste the saved path and hit ENTER (changes current path)
6. Click "Select Folder"
7. Exit BAE and delete the .bsa you have unpacked.

Done!

And another update : FNIS has been updated to 7.1 yesterday

• Added patch for TK Dodge SE, TK Ultimate Combat SE and other tktk1 mods; added behavior parameters for the corresponding Skyrim LE mods
  • Made "Proper Spell Cast Direction" selectable via FNIS ini file
  • Added FNIS.ini functionality (currently only for switching off the PSCD bug fix - copy FNIS.ini0 to Skyrim Special Edition/Data/FNIS.ini and modify)
  • Added new Papyrus function FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroupEX() which allows SetAnimGroup() without forced setting of 3rd person view (call will fail, of course)
  • Fixes an error 9 bug (index out of bounds) when generating with more than 16,000 animations in XXL version
  • Fixed several incorrect warnings ("Unknown Skeleton", "Warning: Incompatible template file") when using NMM Virtual Install with mods on separate drive
  • Fixed wrong warnings for tagged hkx files in the HKX File Compatibility Check.
  • Improved checking for and reporting installation problems
Edited by Mandalay