Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Ok guys all the merges are done if you can think of anymore mod that can be safely add to exiting merges do tell me or if you can think new merges let me know the furthur we can reduce the esp count the better. just for everyones information the esp count pre-bash patch should be around 216. The batch patch should reduce the overall count a little more but i will start getting into that next week.

I noticed you have merged Wonders of Weather twice.  Once in Landscape and again in Weathers

another short question

May i have your opinion before trying on my side to add one of those two mods.

- Vilja in skyrim

- Rigmor of Bruma

What is your ipinion on those quest followers ?

Vilja is more compatible, but Rigmor is amazingly in-depth (but edits most of the world and doesn't play nice with other mods)

Edited by dcads

another short question

May i have your opinion before trying on my side to add one of those two mods.

- Vilja in skyrim

- Rigmor of Bruma

What is your ipinion on those quest followers ?

Vilja actually compliments Inigo quite well we didn't add her due to me being an anal sound engineer and not liking the audio.

Never tried Rigmor all the conflict scared the bejesus out of me.

I noticed you have merged Wonders of Weather twice.  Once in Landscape and again in Weathers

Vilja is more compatible, but Rigmor is amazingly in-depth (but edits most of the world and doesn't play nice with other mods)

Merge Page:

WondersofWeather.esp is listed in both the "Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged" and the "Weather Systems Merged" sections.

Edit: dcads beat me to it

thanks removed from Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged.

DarkladyLexy, HQ Snow Texture (Nordic Snow-670-3-4-1) (according to the ChangeLog) was added to the Build on 20 January and is in my local installation of your Build just after the NSM-SMIM Patch, but I am unable to find it on the main Build page. :confusion:

They just removed Nordic snow in favor of Fluffy snow :)

Following this guide I have nothing but respect for you lexy. I´m about to begin the Locations section (Did a testrun around Whiterun - everything runs beautifully on my 1060:), but I feel like after completing this guide I might never want to mod again, lol (seriously I feel ill from staring at the screen and making sure everything is installed/converted properly);P 

Guys, I got a question I am installing Merge Plugins to finish off now and I got to the part in Gamer Poets video where it asks you to point to the file tree where the CK scripts are, now seeing as Bethesda cocked this up

and it has extracted them to Source/Scripts instead of Scripts/Source is it ok to point merge plugins to Source/Scripts cause the next question then is all the scripts are not in the same destination only the CK can fathom that one out.

or am I being completely stupid and missed something?

Guys, I got a question I am installing Merge Plugins to finish off now and I got to the part in Gamer Poets video where it asks you to point to the file tree where the CK scripts are, now seeing as Bethesda cocked this up

and it has extracted them to Source/Scripts instead of Scripts/Source is it ok to point merge plugins to Source/Scripts cause the next question then is all the scripts are not in the same destination only the CK can fathom that one out.

You really need to ignore Bethesda and unpack those scripts into the correct folders (if you do decide to unpack them)

Bethseda screwed up and have admitted they screwed up and yet still not done a sodding things about it so Lexy simply renamed the folders so they were correct as in Scripts/Source and yes you do need to unpack the CK Scripts archive so you can get to the TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg file which is inside say zip file did she not mention that?