Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

You really need to ignore Bethesda and unpack those scripts into the correct folders (if you do decide to unpack them)

I was going to go ahead and do this as no one else seems to have had trouble, but I thought I would prompt the grey matter just incase someone else had done it differently, thanks for the advice.

Bethseda screwed up and have admitted they screwed up and yet still not done a sodding things about it so Lexy simply renamed the folders so they were correct as in Scripts/Source and yes you do need to unpack the CK Scripts archive so you can get to the TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg file which is inside say zip file did she not mention that?

Thanks for confirming that Darth, but what did she do with the Source/Scripts leave them as is? Lexy might have mentioned it in a post but it went over my head.

woohoo into the home stretch on the first CR I might get out before next weekend finger crossed brain is slightly melting though.

Bloomin hell Darth you must be the fastest CR patcher I know ::):

Thanks for confirming that Darth, but what did she do with the Source/Scripts leave them as is? Lexy might have mentioned it in a post but it went over my head.

Bloomin hell Darth you must be the fastest CR patcher I know ::):

She extracted the archive then just renamed the folders. Well it helps that I have the old CR sub guide to refer to this is only the first pass we just want to get one bashed together then we can fine tune it as we go.

Ok guys all the merges are done if you can think of anymore mod that can be safely add to exiting merges do tell me or if you can think new merges let me know the furthur we can reduce the esp count the better. just for everyones information the esp count pre-bash patch should be around 216. The batch patch should reduce the overall count a little more but i will start getting into that next week.

Lexy, do you think the Lore Weapon Expansion esps can be merged? Merge Plugins says no errors on a trial merge for me.

Also for merging suggestion -- maybe the Unique Border Gates esps?

We won't do that one since it has navmeshes to rebuild can't be arsed the that can of worms.

I absolutely hate that.  Spend hours fixing the game only for it to break!

yep and it also doesn't help I have no idea what record broke it so I have scrapped the whole thing and starting again. That will teach me not to dive head long in without testing as I go along (but then again I should know better by know shouldn't I it means i have lost a whole day). Also the dirty one I built for Lexy's Prebuild is pretty much useless as she changed things from what she had then to what she has now.

We won't do that one since it has navmeshes to rebuild can't be arsed the that can of worms.

yep and it also doesn't help I have no idea what record broke it so I have scrapped the whole thing and starting again. That will teach me not to dive head long in without testing as I go along (but then again I should know better by know shouldn't I it means i have lost a whole day). Also the dirty one I built for Lexy's Prebuild is pretty much useless as she changed things from what she had then to what she has now.

Cool, cool. What about the Lore Weapons esps?

As I can't use Wrye Bash (tried every fix I can), I built my Levelled Lists esp today and tested it (YAY), then went and built a Smashed Patch, removed all levelled list stuff and CTD!!  So I guess I am in the same boat; build that CR by hand (sponsored by Bitburger Pils)

Are you planning on using The Great Equalizer again?  Works fine except it crashes on the Lute weapon in BSHeartland.esm (I delete the lute and then run the script and just don't save BSHeartland so it puts the lute back (for some reason, I can't seem to get the script to ignore the record)).

Ok, this is driving me insane. Been trying to find a solution for half an hour, even googled, but:

4UzXv9C.png

mergeplugins won´t stick to my load order in MO2, meaning it loads a master after the esp:s I want to merge and throws an error, preventing me from merging :P Any ideas?

Edited by theApe