Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

If anyone wants to try racemenu with sse.

Download the oldrim version https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624

Unpack the zip. Delete the SKSE folder. Unpack the bsa and then delete it.

Then cut & paste Racemenu.esp & RaceMenuPlugin.esp to your SSE data folder.

Load and save both in the creation kit (one at a time though). Then cut and paste them back to the Racemenu folder.

Next you have to download the SSE Racemenu plugins https://github.com/expired6978/SKSE64Plugins/releases

download the skse64plugins.7z , extract the zip, copy the CONTENTS of the Skee & hudinterface folders into the Racemenu folder.

Now just zip the racemenu folder and intall it manually through MO. Make sure you have SKSE & its scripts installed.

You should be able to test it with Alt start or on an existing save with showracemenu command in console window.

Sculpt seems to be the only thing not wotking atm. Btw did face morphs always look so extreme?

Also wiki is back up.

Edited by cptmcsplody

Looking through the Dawn of Skyrim posts for SSE suggests that this version is not compatible with ICAIO unfortunately. 

It's a shame because it does improve the major cities quite a lot, if somewhat performance heavy. 

It seems like all the major city and town mods and ICAIO don't really gel properly. 

Going through some of the posts though and it does seem like it may be possible to convert the legendary edition version, although i'm not certain how much work that would entail. 

I would be willing to test it though. I assume there are instructions within the guide for porting mods. 

If you read the post on ETAC webpage, MissJennaBee (I hope I got her name right) says there is a patch and that she is keeping ICAIO in mind when making ETAC. I personally think NPCs with half a brain are way more important than City Overhauls

Yes SSE does have different shaders I've been playing around with BethINI so there are some new tweaks i need to add to guide which will be tomorrow now.

Yes i have run without ENB and even without things are quite saturated I have not tried out going the Reshade route or maybe someone could compare Obsidian Weathers and Vivid weathers with Skyrim SE Re-engaged or maybe we need a different ENB altogether; but ENB's and Lighting are so subjective it can be difficult to pick.

I have been using NVT enb with obsidian. It's by the author of re engaged and in his words is a mess saturated version. Highly suggest trying it as I also found reengaged very saturated. He also has a vivid weather's preset if you want to keep vivid instead of obsidian

I have been using NVT enb with obsidian. It's by the author of re engaged and in his words is a mess saturated version. Highly suggest trying it as I also found reengaged very saturated. He also has a vivid weather's preset if you want to keep vivid instead of obsidian

could upload some sexy screenshot please so we can make up our minds. Cos I am not 100% sold on the Vivid Weathers, Skyrim re-engaged combination yet.

If you read the post on ETAC webpage, MissJennaBee (I hope I got her name right) says there is a patch and that she is keeping ICAIO in mind when making ETAC. I personally think NPCs with half a brain are way more important than City Overhauls

From what i understand the author of ICAIO shot down and has been actively hostile to any attempts to make patches for his mod. There was a whole drama about it sometime during 2015 i believe and nothing has been heard of since. Unless the authors stance has changed then the only thing that can be done is to go through every town mod and manually remove any thing that conflicts with the navigation of the NPC's. Not something i would know how to do personally at this time. 

Quick question, after extracting BSA's are you deleting them or leaving them?

Edited by Jim102929

If anyone wants to try racemenu with sse.

Download the oldrim version https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624

Unpack the zip. Delete the SKSE folder. Unpack the bsa and then delete it.

Then cut & paste Racemenu.esp & RaceMenuPlugin.esp to your SSE data folder.

Load and save both in the creation kit (one at a time though). Then cut and paste them back to the Racemenu folder.

Next you have to download the SSE Racemenu plugins https://github.com/expired6978/SKSE64Plugins/releases

download the skse64plugins.7z , extract the zip, copy the CONTENTS of the Skee & hudinterface folders into the Racemenu folder.

Now just zip the racemenu folder and intall it manually through MO. Make sure you have SKSE & its scripts installed.

You should be able to test it with Alt start or on an existing save with showracemenu command in console window.

Sculpt seems to be the only thing not wotking atm. Btw did face morphs always look so extreme?

Also wiki is back up.

Also, if you don't want to have floating bars delete hudextension.dll from SKSE\Plugins\ and everithing in interface\Exported\ (or set them to false in hud_extension_config.txt

could upload some sexy screenshot please so we can make up our minds. Cos I am not 100% sold on the Vivid Weathers, Skyrim re-engaged combination yet.

Would but out of town for a week sorry:( only takes 5 mins to switch tho if anyone wants to try just make sure you untick vivid if trying obsidian with the NVT enb

www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11203

Scroll down he has screens comparing it with all the major weather mods

Edited by Hodegar

You know guys i am not convinced we've got our ENB setup properly cos NVT looks the same Skyrim Re-engaged?

Same author, may be very similar, NVT with obsidian looks slightly darker than I remember re-engaged with obsidian being.

will have to test now.

Also anyone figure out what causes the massive fps drop when looking towards riverwood?

Why should we NOT extract the scripts when the first launch of the CK asks? For the LE we usually extracted them externally, does it make any difference?

And when adding the bsa's to the archives list I get

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, Skyrim - Textures4.bsa, Skyrim - Textures5.bsa, Skyrim - Textures6.bsa, Skyrim - Textures7.bsa, Skyrim - Textures8.bsa, Skyrim - Patch.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

The string following SResourceArchiveList2= is longer than 256 characters, is that not a limitation in the SE anymore? Actually the original string without the added bsa's is 259 characters long...

Edited by godescalcus

Why should we NOT extract the scripts when the first launch of the CK asks? For the LE we usually extracted them externally, does it make any difference?

well really the scripts are only needed if you are creating a scripted the mod so it not really required by the average user.

Same author, may be very similar, NVT with obsidian looks slightly darker than I remember re-engaged with obsidian being.

will have to test now.

Also anyone figure out what causes the massive fps drop when looking towards riverwood?

this seems happen if you have Vsync on in both the enblocal.ini and the driver so turn off one