Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hmm. I didn't find as much conflict with Navmesh as I thought I was going to.

I did make a patch for someone to test for me.  Load with just USSEP, HR and ASLAL for this test.

Vanilla Start from Prison Cell of course.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1od268xzrqp8j31/HelgenReborn_Patch.esp

"If you are starting a new character it is HIGHLY recommended that you leave Helgen Reborn UNCHECKED until you exit the cave with Hadvar/Ralof. Make a NEW hard save right there and load my plugin. It's fine if it is installed, just uncheck it in your plugin list until you exit the cave. The reason for this is if you try to start a new game from the main menu with my mod loaded it may place you standing by the cart you're supposed to be in. This is caused by a bug whereby editing the navmesh in Helgen causes the cart ride to fail. Since I cannot have a new town without finalizing the namnesh to link the teleports for my new shops, this issue is unavoidable."

I started a new game with USSEP, Helgen Reborn and ASLAL and chose the vanilla start and I had no issues getting through the opening quest in Helgen at all.

That was without the patch I made, so I don't know what all that is about.

I tried your patch SirJesto on a game with only USSEP and alternate start Helegn reborn everything was OK. On a fully modded game again it stop and wouldn't continue at the execution scene. So for now i recommend not dong the Helgen Start. if you really want to start in Helgen do the "camping in the wood start" this will place in a campsite near the Helgen cave exit and you back track to pick up either Hadvar or Ralof

Skyrim Sewers main file is broken.

It's missing Update.esm as a master & a navmesh in Whiterun.

Old optional file is fine.

well that can be easily sorted by running the water fix script and letting ICAIO overwrite Skyrim sewers I issue an updated esp with the water issues fixed.

with etac updated to 3.0, we stay with riverwood as the lonely improved town actually ? Are you targeting the other town later or will you stay with rivenwood only into the guide. just to know if tester are needed for the new town or not.

For now i am sticking with Riverwood from ETAC and using Arthmoor's Darkwater Crossing and Dawnstar. I honestly have not look much at ETAC version of Darkwater Crossing or Dawnstar so you could go and compare them for me a report back.

I love it when you pop in game and get a little fun.  I wonder if that flickering could be an issue with fluffy and no snow under the roof.  Possibility?

I would say it's no snow under the Roof maybe coming from the Vigilant fix cos that now has loads of meshes. The mod author fixed 40 transparent ground and stairs meshes. The only mesh conflict i can see is Blowing in the wind Unless it's Better dynamic snow?

pretty sure it no snow under the roof so go forth and bug hunt of me.

Has anyone tried The Dawnguard start? I can't seem to exit Dayspring Canyon. I'm just wondering if it's my install.

I've noticed a lot of the kids seem to have an invisible part around their necks. Could be a mesh problem or indeed just my install.

Lots of shimmering on steps etc, as already mentioned, so must be that new NSUTR fix as I didn't notice any before. I've only checked out Heljarchen and Dawnstar inns so far.

Keep up the good work :)