Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Has anyone tried The Dawnguard start? I can't seem to exit Dayspring Canyon. I'm just wondering if it's my install.

I've noticed a lot of the kids seem to have an invisible part around their necks. Could be a mesh problem or indeed just my install.

Lots of shimmering on steps etc, as already mentioned, so must be that new NSUTR fix as I didn't notice any before. I've only checked out Heljarchen and Dawnstar inns so far.

Keep up the good work :)

Not tired the dawnguard start buty i will try that out for you.

For the kids make sure you have RS Children installed if not you will need to clean the NPC Retexture CR.

Yes there are a lot a shimmering steps as pointed out I am certain it to do with the NSUTR - Vigilant fix. Mod Author says he/she didn't notice anything when he/she created it thou but i can't think it could be anything else.

Edit: no issues exiting or entering Dayspring Canyon.

Personally I am not using the "Immersive" one cos it doesn't contain the hair I use for my Orc.

Lexy hi! AH...would that be the restless, sleepless, disheveled bed head look, you be talking about there lass? Would you be requiring a healing potion to slowly ween yourself off the skooma and red bull, now, perhaps, and enjoy a little gaming time. A serious congratulations and well done, on getting to the final stages of this guide, and in just over a month and a half :clap: . Make sure a certain Argonian feller gives you a pat on the back, some flowers, chocolates, dinner, run the bath, kiss your feet.....yeah ok going overboard now  :bleh: 

Lexy hi! AH...would that be the restless, sleepless, disheveled bed head look, you be talking about there lass? Would you be requiring a healing potion to slowly ween yourself off the skooma and red bull, now, perhaps, and enjoy a little gaming time. A serious congratulations and well done, on getting to the final stages of this guide, and in just over a month and a half :clap: . Make sure a certain Argonian feller gives you a pat on the back, some flowers, chocolates, dinner, run the bath, kiss your feet.....yeah ok going overboard now  :bleh:

well he is way this week so we will be having a belated valentine dinner over the weekend.

Glad to see this guide coming along nicely. I have yet to play SSE properly.

I have been playing Zelda BOTW lately. Great game!

:rofl: actually play the game you must be joking, not properly played SSE at all. The last i played for any length of time was before Christmas. then this little mod manager what it called oh yes Mod Organizer 2 got a serious update and i decided my to peril to take a gander at SSE and well you know who that turned out didn't you.

:clap:  DarkladyLexy (and Darth_Mathias too) are amazing.  I could not believe how fast you got this up.  Stellar work and dedication.  I cannot wait to install it and play with it.  I am currently in a play-through with an Argonian Illusion Assassin (Bow for "flying" Dragons or very long range Fury/Frenzy application only) with a modified TechAngel85/SSE guide.  As soon as I am finished I am going to dive into your LotD guide.  I am salivating for it.  I can't wait.

This is the first Argonian I have ever created and I love him.  He has really grown on me.  He provides such different approaches to situations and combat with his "water" abilities.  He is an excellent thief also.  He is evil and has already committed a few murders.  I'm debating the addition of vampirism, will see.  Inigo is an excellent companion and this is my first "real" total experience with him.  I'm really getting into the chatting, whistling and such with him.  What an excellent character mod he is.  I like him better than Sophia.  No Toccata this run.  Inigo is just there as back up if something goes incredibly wrong in dungeons, he is also useful for a traveling companion and random encounters.  I do not fast travel.

well he is way this week so we will be having a belated valentine dinner over the weekend.

:rofl: actually play the game you must be joking, not properly played SSE at all. The last i played for any length of time was before Christmas. then this little mod manager what it called oh yes Mod Organizer 2 got a serious update and i decided my to peril to take a gander at SSE and well you know who that turned out didn't you.

... and I, for one, am very grateful that you did decide to take a gander at SSE. :clap:   Seeing this Guide grow in the last month has been quite an experience.  :cool:  I'm glad I found out about it just after you 'made it official'.

Wooohoooo CR is in, everything updated, NSUTR re-merge done, hopefully going to take it for a spin tonight or tomorrow! So hyped!  :dancingbanana:

lol I have already started on the next CR update ::D:. I have rebuilt my Orc sorted out initial MCM settings and have actually shock horror played for about an hour this evening. Nothing serious started in the wood walk to Riverwood killed some Wolves had Aela get snotty with me for not helping with the giant and grab a naked Sofia.

I compared my cr to your and yay didn't miss anything. Currently level 8 and having a blast, no crashes but a few fps drops to the 30's, so need to look into that.

I went with Obsidian weathers as I find rain in Vivid bugs out too often.

My daughter will be starting your guide on Monday so should be fun hearing her Die, erm I mean enjoy Skyrim.

lol I have already started on the next CR update ::D:. I have rebuilt my Orc sorted out initial MCM settings and have actually shock horror played for about an hour this evening. Nothing serious started in the wood walk to Riverwood killed some Wolves had Aela get snotty with me for not helping with the giant and grab a naked Sofia.

Hahah I'm just messing around right now too, no time to start a serious game til this weekend probably. I've played with Inigo and 3DNPC before but never Sofia, Toccata, or Mrissi, so ought to be a heck of a trip when I finally get down to it.

My housemate is currently working on installing Darth's SRLE Extended on classic so it'll be fun to see them side by side.

I think this about the best description of Aela's response in this scene I've heard so far. :clap:

Hey guys,

Why are we using the performance version of Noble Skyrim Textures?

We seem to be using the High Res versions of pretty much everything else minus Noble Skyrim.

Any reason for this or was it a small oversight?

it not an oversight  I did mostly to reduce my overall VRam usage during my tests I was hitting 4.5GB

it not an oversight  I did mostly to reduce my overall VRam usage during my tests I was hitting 4.5GB

Copy that.

I just found it weird that we were aiming for High Res in all the other mods but went Lower Res on 1 of the biggest texture packs in the guide.

I grabbed the 2k version, will see how it goes.