Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

i won't pull SAFO until CACO comes out but I am undecided on the no health regen option. I have switch to the health Regen my end so I might as tweak the guide. How have you not notice the small text just look at the description of alto wine it's tiny.

See now i am playing a little I can better tweak things. Oh a looking a mortal enemies it need quite a bit of patching with SkyTEST and AAE ::(:

Talked a few days ago with kryptopyr and she's planning to simultaneously port WAF, CCF and CACO before the end of the month :D

Would also like to voice my objection against mods that make the game even more punishing (or at least make them optional if you do:) I´d prefer not to be gnawed to death by rabbits every turn I take ;) And yes, you can call me milkdrinker all you want, I don´t care, lol...

OK guys need some opinions here do you think it's too much that your health doesn't naturally regenerate due to SAFO? Also it kind of annoying the SAFO description are so tiny to read.

Also I have installed TK Dodge since i noticed it was out and going to install mortal enemies as well now for testing.

I actually reinstalled SAFO without the no-regen option, I don't like it personally. 

Played with TK Dodge a bit last night. Seems to be a weird lag between the command issue and the actual dodge, maybe it's just me. Trying to decide if I'm going to keep it. 

i won't pull SAFO until CACO comes out but I am undecided on the no health regen option. I have switch to the health Regen my end so I might as tweak the guide. How have you not notice the small text just look at the description of alto wine it's tiny.

See now i am playing a little I can better tweak things. Oh a looking a mortal enemies it need quite a bit of patching with SkyTEST and AAE ::(:

I'd be perfectly happy without any more mods to make combat even harder tbh. But I'm also not a super combatty person so it might just be me  ::D:

I don't use SAFO (I'm using a port of CACO 2.0), but I created a custom patch that limits my health regeneration to 1/10th normal as well as cut my carry capacity in half.

I also use a mod that makes all healing potions and spells Heal Over Time, rather than instant.  You might say I'm bit of a masochist.  Mind you I play on Master, not Legendary difficulty.  ;)

As for Mortal Enemies and patching, you might be ok just loading it after any mods that edit the same values and letting it's values win.

I have Added FNIS Wrye Bash and DynDOLOD Generation instructions Look over them and let me know if you have issues.

They look good to me.  I just followed them, and SSE started right up. :clap:

Oh, DynDOLOD took just over 22 minutes to run for me ([00:22:35.495]    DynDOLOD Worlds completed successfully.).

Just a thought:  I remember something (can't seem to find it) about not having anything except TEXGen/DynDOLOD and your Mod Manger app running for TEXGen and DynDOLOD execution.

Edited by Decopauge123

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the help earlier. I've now progressed down the guide and I'm currently installing Legacy itself. I have a few questions about the download and patching.

Firstly, the instructions say to download both the Legacy main file (3.4.3) and the Legacy update file (3.4.3). Is this right, or is this left over from an older version?

Secondly, there's a few mods I plan on adding to the guide's setup which have patches for Legacy. Is there any downside to installing the guide first and then putting my additions and their patches in a separate section towards the bottom of the load list? Or should I install the patches right after Legacy? I'm not sure how big of a deal load order will be, especially since many of these patches end up merged. I know that either way I'll have to add them before loading FNIS, DynDolod, bash patch, etc, and that I'll have to fuss with the CR patch myself.
The mods are Zim's Immersive ArtifactsLegendary Skyrim Crossbows, and  Dawnguard and Clan Volkihar Epilogues.

Thanks again for the advice.

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the help earlier. I've now progressed down the guide and I'm currently installing Legacy itself. I have a few questions about the download and patching.

Firstly, the instructions say to download both the Legacy main file (3.4.3) and the Legacy update file (3.4.3). Is this right, or is this left over from an older version?

In this case, since you are installing for the first time, you just need the Main file.  You only need the update if it is a newer version number when you are updating from a previous install.

Edited by sirjesto

Hello Everyone,

In this case, since you are installing for the first time, you just need the Main file.  You only need the update if it is a newer version number when you are updating from a previous install.

DarkladyLexy, sirjesto has a good point: since the main and update files have the same version number, the update file doesn't need to be installed at this time.  The mod author's installation introductions are ambiguous:

"To install the mod, download the Main file and any update files from the download section. In MO2 or NMM, install the core package FIRST, then install the update over the top. Your installation is good if you have the 3 mod files; LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp, LegacyoftheDragonborn.bsa and LegacyoftheDragonborn - Textures.bsa."

The first sentence tells you to install the core package first and the update file over that so that they merge into one.  The second sentence says the 3 files mentioned constitute a good installation, which is what you get if you install only the core package.

Edited by Decopauge123

So before running Wrye Bash, I have an orphaned ESP I don´t know which/where the master is :P

The artifacts of Boethia patch is a patch for LOTD, but its looking for artifactsofboethia.esp, it´s missing in my modlist, and I can´t find where that should have been instaled (tried searching the whole page for Boethia)

Help?