Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

DarkladyLexy, I deleted the offending z=0 record from 'Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp', checked it for UDRs and ITMs (none), rebuilt my "Weather Systems Merged" mod/Bashed Patch/DynDOLOD, and DynDOLOD no longer tells me that "References with z height = 0.0 were ignored by DynDOLOD."   The problem was deleted with the wildedit record.  I scanned the log and you can see where DynDOLOD processed "Weather Systems Merged".  I also went to the Mod page, found your comment about the wildedit, and added my comment about it.

Did the same for now, deleted the z=0 record. After I rebuilt my merge and replaced the esp with the fixed one I opened the new (downloaded) merged esp in SSEDIT out of curiosity and it found 5 ITMs just fyi.

Also confirming, I have the same Bruma-related errors in my DynDolod log as Decoupage123.

Did the same for now, deleted the z=0 record. After I rebuilt my merge and replaced the esp with the fixed one I opened the new (downloaded) merged esp in SSEDIT out of curiosity and it found 5 ITMs just fyi.

Also confirming, I have the same Bruma-related errors in my DynDolod log as Decoupage123.

I loaded my "Weather Systems Meged" mod in SSEdit and also found 5 ITMs.

[spoiler=SSEEdit Output from 'Removing ITMs"]

[Filtering done] Processed Records: 1555491 Elapsed Time: 00:24

Removing: DLC1_SkyrimClearFV_A [WTHR:02010E10]

Removing: DLC1_SkyrimCloudyFV [WTHR:02010E0E]

Removing: DLC1_SkyrimCloudyFV_A [WTHR:02010E0B]

Removing: DLC1MagicAurielBowCloudyWeather [WTHR:0200F89D]

Removing: DLC1AurielsBowClearWeather [WTHR:0200F89C]

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done] Processed Records: 2087, Removed Records: 5, Elapsed Time: 00:00

[undeleting and Disabling References done] Processed Records: 2082, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Edited by Decopauge123

DarkladyLexy, I deleted the offending z=0 record from 'Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp', checked it for UDRs and ITMs (none), rebuilt my "Weather Systems Merged" mod/Bashed Patch/DynDOLOD, and DynDOLOD no longer tells me that "References with z height = 0.0 were ignored by DynDOLOD."   The problem was deleted with the wildedit record.  I scanned the log and you can see where DynDOLOD processed "Weather Systems Merged".  I also went to the Mod page, found your comment about the wildedit, and added my comment about it.

OK thanks I will add instructions to clean the wild edit and I will update the merged version I provided via my Dropbox.

OK guys I have updated the "Fixed" Merged Weather system esp I cleaned out the ITMs and delete the offending Obsidian Mountain Fogs record so all should be good there now and hopefully no more complains from DynDOLOD on that subject.

I have also add a "TESTING" CR Updated for 1.02 to fix a lot of the lighting issues I noticed with ELFX + some other bits and bobs so try that out for me.

Well, I was CRAZY happy to find this the other day, and had to try installing it! I’ve been waiting for almost a year for SE to catch up so I could play a modded Skyrim SE game, and as I am sick had the time at home to go through your instructions and install it!

I haven’t done much in game yet, but am noticing one thing that I’m damned if I know where it came from. When I am outside, it is SUPER bright, even in the dark. When I change time outside, it’s the right darkness, but if I go inside and back out again, it’s very bright again.

Anyone else experience this? Or perhaps have an idea for what I’ve done?

I’ll be trying to re-install the ENB stuff, hoping that I screwed that up somehow, and seeing if it’ll make a difference.

Other than that, this is a beautiful guide! Thanks for the hard work on it

Well, I was CRAZY happy to find this the other day, and had to try installing it! I’ve been waiting for almost a year for SE to catch up so I could play a modded Skyrim SE game, and as I am sick had the time at home to go through your instructions and install it!

I haven’t done much in game yet, but am noticing one thing that I’m damned if I know where it came from. When I am outside, it is SUPER bright, even in the dark. When I change time outside, it’s the right darkness, but if I go inside and back out again, it’s very bright again.

I’ll be trying to re-install the ENB stuff, hoping that I screwed that up somehow, and seeing if it’ll make a difference.

I think it is come from Claralux you can adjust it's lighting setting use the Testing Facility, which can be found near the exit of Riverwood towards Whiterun (You can also fidn on you map a fast travel there). I am still playing around with these settings, the main to adjust is the "GLOW" setting i have set mine to "1"

hey guy I am curious what settings did you all pick for KS Dragon Overhaul? Just fought Mirmulnir and he was laughably easy I didn't take a hit and he went down too quickly. I Also noted the in animations from Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorption didn't occur i got the sound a every but not the animation i picked.

Edit: Realized what i need to do get the animations to work.

To Trigger animation automatically you will need to buy and read the book "Meditations of the Dovahkiin" from the Riverwood Trader. Once read the book will provide you with a new hidden skill which will run the scripts to trigger the animations automatically.

As usual Reading failed me

Might also be the Adaptation acting weird in your ENB if you're using one. Try opening the GUI and look for it in the left hand section where you can enable/disble bloom, DOF, ambient occlusion etc and disable Adaptation and see if that does anything.

btw Lexy, have you noticed anything to be aware of with Interesting NPCs w/EFF? I used iAFT on classic so a bit unfamiliar with EFF and how it affects followers, but I remember there was a patch for EFF-3DNPC on classic. 

Addition: Also, looks like ENB was updated to 0.327

forum: https://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5810

d/l: https://enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrimse_v0327.htm

Edited by Tzefira

btw Lexy, have you noticed anything to be aware of with Interesting NPCs w/EFF? I used iAFT on classic so a bit unfamiliar with EFF and how it affects followers, but I remember there was a patch for EFF-3DNPC on classic.

I have not actually experimented with followers from Interesting NPCs yet I actually forgot there was a patch for EFF but they're just scripts so should be OK to add but that will need testing first.