CTD after exiting Cell in Live another Life

Scavver

Question

Whenever I go to play the game crashes after I just exit my cell into skyrim or if I do the vanilla intro a few seconds in right after the dialogue starts. As to what is causing it I have no clue and attempted looking in TES5Edit and it found nothing :/ 

post-12333-0-42159000-1516519311_thumb.png

6 answers to this question

So DynDOLOD is causing this... no idea why again.

Are you running Dyndolod before you create your bashed patch.

If not deactivate the bashed patch. Reactivate any mods that were merged into it. Rerun texgen, then rerun Dyndolod. Then rebuild the bashed patch.

• +1 1

Whenever I go to play the game crashes after I just exit my cell into skyrim or if I do the vanilla intro a few seconds in right after the dialogue starts. As to what is causing it I have no clue and attempted looking in TES5Edit and it found nothing :/ 

All you need is provided in that error message. Just go into xEdit and look at which mods are providing those IDs. Disable them before running DynDOLOD, if necessary. Report this to Sheson, if the issue persists.

After you load your plugins in xEdit and type 25DA8 in the FormID field, it should point you to RockCliff03. Default path Meshes\Landscape\Rocks\RockCliff03.nif. Do you have a mod that replaces this .nif?

Edited by Ilkob