Patchus Maximus java.lang.StackOverflowError

JuanLeGuetteur

Question

Hello everyone,

First of all, I apologize for my english.

I come here because I have a probleme I don't manage to solve by myself so I hope you'lle be able to help me out.

I installed Perkus Maximus with a bunch of other mods and everything works all together perfectly, but whenever I try to run the Patchus Maximus, I always end up with a "java.lang.StackOverflowError" error message. I look up everywhere I could and I didn't find a lot of people with that problem and the only person who seems to have solved it, did by reinstalling everything and I wouldn't, as much as possible, do that.

I run on 
i7 4770k
R9 280x
8Gb RAM
So I don't think the problem come from my components.
I already tried to reinstall PerMa, reset my PC, reinstall Java. I launched both debug modes and the .jar
I tried to disable all of my plugins, but still doesn't work.

To not have a long message I attached all logs (and my load order) from my last attemp
Here's the lasts lines fromAsynchronous log Asynchronous log if it can help :

[79962]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  D?sarmement: Marked as disarm effect
[79963]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  D?sarmement: Marked as disarm effect
[79964]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  D?sarmement: Marked as disarm effect
[79965]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  Throw Voice Effect: Marked as non harmful shout
[79966]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  Pouss?e d'impact 25%: Marked as non harmful shout
[79967]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  D?sarmement: Marked as disarm effect
[79968]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  Storm Call Effect 3: Marked as non harmful shout
[79969]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  ?ruption: Marked as non harmful shout
[79970]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  ?ruption: Marked as non harmful shout
[79971]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  Storm Call Effect 3: Marked as non harmful shout
[79972]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  Storm Call Effect 3: Marked as non harmful shout
[79973]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  CradleOfFire ConcAimed: Marked as disarm effect
[79974]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  CradleOfFire FFAimed: Marked as disarm effect
[79975]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  CradleOfFire FFAimedArea10: Marked as disarm effect
[79976]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  CradleOfFire FFTargetActor: Marked as disarm effect
[79977]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  Shatter Disarm: Marked as disarm effect
[79978]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  CradleOfFire FFAimedArea25: Marked as disarm effect
[79979]                   [MAGIC_EFFECT_PATCHER]  CradleOfFire ConcAimed: Marked as disarm effect
[79980]                                    [sUM]  Exit requested.
[79981]                                  [DEBUG]  Closing Debug File.  Time was: 2720939

=--Debug Overview--=.txt

Blocked Records.txt

Export - PatchusMaximus.esp.txt

Get Active Mod List.txt

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-01-23T03-48-50.txt

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet