• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 DsevenO

DsevenO

Prisoner

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 05:45 AM

Everything seems to function mostly as it did with Oldrim, with a few exceptions. Every time I launch the app I have to manually check the master files (not a big deal). However, there is no Papyrus flags file in the scripts source folder, and I can't click "Okay" once I've set up all of the relevant configuration. Any thoughts?

#2 DsevenO

DsevenO

Prisoner

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:03 PM

Started a new instance of MO2 in "Portable Mode" (took me a while to even figure out what that meant) as mentioned in some other posts, and it seems to have solved the problem (with the file paths at least).

#3 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 01:45 PM

I just hit this issue myself you need to extract the CK's Scripts to your data to find TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg which is located inside said archive.

#4 Razorsedge877

Razorsedge877

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:04 PM

How Do I extract the scripts Without reinstalling the CK?

#5 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:12 PM

How Do I extract the scripts Without reinstalling the CK?

just manually extract using 7zip or Winrar like you would any zip file.

#6 Razorsedge877

Razorsedge877

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:24 PM

Just to make sure I do this right, The scripts folder is located in CK\Data\Scripts.zip, and I will copy that folder to common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\. Are you also using the scripts from Techs guide?

#7 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

I have simply extracted the contents of the zip archive to Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source. No i am not using Tech's Scripts from his guide didn't know he had any

#8 DsevenO

DsevenO

Prisoner

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:40 AM

The papyrus flags file isn't present in my version of the scripts archive found in SSE. I had to copy the TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg from Oldrim over to SSE. Whether or not this was advisable, I don't know.

One remaining question that I do have is with regard to an issue where MergePlugins.exe appears to still be running even after closing it, or at least MO2 thinks that it's running. I get the little window that says "MO is locked while the executable is running". This happens not just after using Merge Plugins, but after launching any app from MO2 (like LOOT or DynDOLOD). If I bring up the task manager, MergePlugins.exe is not listed as running, so something is making MO2 think that MP is running. Any thoughts as to what might be making this happen?

#9 L1Qu1D1

L1Qu1D1

Prisoner

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:48 PM

Do you have the updated usvfs library for mo2? If not you need to join the mo2 discord the link is on this page, under popular repositories. I'm pretty sure thats a usvfs error.

#10 DsevenO

DsevenO

Prisoner

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:39 AM

Thanks for the reply. Not sure where this usvfs library is supposed to go (I don't see any files like this in the MO2 directory). Unfortunately I'm unable to post in Discord because I can't "claim" the account (even though I already have an account). I'm stuck in limbo until Discord support points me to a solution. Thanks again.

#11 DsevenO

DsevenO

Prisoner

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:57 AM

Fixed the discord issue, and I've posted a question regarding how to use the files.  :thumbsup:

#12 L1Qu1D1

L1Qu1D1

Prisoner

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 09:29 AM

You probably know this already but extract the four files into your main mod organizer directory, delete the extra usvfs file in same directory to be sure mo won't automatically use it. Think its called usvfs_proxy.exe minus the _x86 or _x64. Sorry for the late reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users