Photo

An example of why pirated games are not supported by STEP.

Best Answer aqwimage , 09 February 2018 - 02:58 PM

Ok it is working now with non cracked version. Please tell future users that if you use a cracked SSE copy then it will cause issues with textures (or atleast it might be one of the issues) 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:55 PM

When you get everything installed the easiest way to check is to go to Whiterun. The small market has examples of the modded foods on the counters and the doors to the stores are modified by Noble so you can see at a glance if both mods are working. That way no console commands are needed, not that that will cause issues.

#32 aqwimage

aqwimage

Prisoner

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:58 PM   Best Answer

Ok it is working now with non cracked version. Please tell future users that if you use a cracked SSE copy then it will cause issues with textures (or atleast it might be one of the issues) 

#33 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:04 PM

Glad you got it working. Already noted down this case as a great example of why crack'd versions are bad. Thank you very much for your assistance.

#34 aqwimage

aqwimage

Prisoner

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:33 PM

Glad you got it working. Already noted down this case as a great example of why crack'd versions are bad. Thank you very much for your assistance.

I think it was just a bad crack at this point, I could have just tried a different cracked version, but since you were willing to help me against the guidelines I wanted to buy it. So basically your help made me buy it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users