CBBE SE Diffuse Map Options

alt3rn1ty

12649-0-1507393892.png

Description :

CBBE Optional Body Skin textures (Diffuse Maps), plus matching hands, for clean or dirty skin, pubic hair variations, and nipple choices. All Diffuse map options in original 4k size, or now also in 2k size.

There are also Normal Map Options which are the same as on CBBE page, but in 2k size. So for different machine specifications you can mix them up to reduce VRAM usage .. 4k Diffuse + 4k Normal for the screen archers out there, 4k Diffuse + 2k Normal to conserve a bit of VRAM, or 2k Diffuse + 2k Normal to go back to vanilla Skyrim SE texture sizes. Personally I have 3gb VRAM so like the 4k Diffuse, but even though I can use the 4k normal aswell I prefer saving a bit and using the 2k normal .. In normal gameplay you will not really notice the very slight difference a 4k normal makes.

The textures in this mod are BC7 (Linear, Fine) format.
(They are not backwards compatible with Old Skyrim)

CBBE SE .psd Resources were used as the basis for making these textures in all cases.

If you also use the Normal Map Options, you can effectively produce many
more combinations of diversity with bump mapping of your choice ..
.. More defined Muscular, varying cleavage etc etc, giving a wide range of body definition.

Options included :

(Diffuse maps)

CleanSkin BrightNipple HairShaven
CleanSkin BrightNipple HairStrip
CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThick
CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThickest
CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThin
CleanSkin BrightNipple HairWild
CleanSkin DarkNipple HairShaven
CleanSkin DarkNipple HairStrip
CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThick
CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThickest
CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThin
CleanSkin DarkNipple HairWild
CleanSkin HairShaven
CleanSkin HairStrip
CleanSkin HairThick
CleanSkin HairThickest
CleanSkin HairThin
CleanSkin HairWild
DirtySkin BrightNipple HairShaven
DirtySkin BrightNipple HairStrip
DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThick
DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThickest
DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThin
DirtySkin BrightNipple HairWild
DirtySkin DarkNipple HairShaven
DirtySkin DarkNipple HairStrip
DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThick
DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThickest
DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThin
DirtySkin DarkNipple HairWild
DirtySkin HairShaven
DirtySkin HairStrip
DirtySkin HairThick
DirtySkin HairThickest
DirtySkin HairThin
DirtySkin HairWild

(Normal maps)

Base
Petite
Curvier
Cleavage
Sevenbase
Sevenbase Muscular
Muscular
Fetish

Requirements :

CBBE SE <- Install this first, then overwrite with the diffuse / normal maps of your choice.
Install order is important for this to work correctly.

Installation :

Manual installation - Use 7zip to extract the archive. Inside you will find a fomod folder with named images, which correspond with a named folder. Make your choice of folder, open it and then copy the texture folder ( and its contents ), then paste the textures folder into ..

~Path to game installation~ \ Skyrim Special Edition \ Data \  <-- In here

You are installing two files which replace the same files from CBBE SE, so you should be asked to overwrite, click Okay.

textures \ actors \ character \ female \ femalebody_1.dds
textures \ actors \ character \ female \ femalehands_1.dds

The hands file is of particular importance for the dirty skin options, to match at the wrist join.
CBBE SE (or its resource file) does not have its own matching dirty version of the hands texture.

If you also use the CBBE Normal Map Options 2k, there is just one additional file to install

textures \ actors \ character \ female \ femalebody_1_msn.dds.

Wrye Bash ( Wizard - Recommended ) - Place the zip in Bash Installers folder ( or drag and drop it onto the Wrye Bash Installers Tab ).
Right click the installer in Wrye Bash and choose Wizard, then follow the intructions and make choices.

12649-0-1507547191.png

Other Mod Managers ( Fomod scripted Installation ) - I believe it will install with Nexus Mod Manager, and the upcoming Vortex ( so long as it supports fomod scripted installers ). It will probably also install with MO aswell .. I cant test all possibilities because I do not use any of them.

Uninstallation :

Manual - Delete the two files ..

~Path to game~ \ skyrim special edition \ data \ textures \ actors \ character \ female \ femalebody_1.dds
~Path to game~ \ skyrim special edition \ data \ textures \ actors \ character \ female \ femalehands_1.dds

And if you used the Normal Map Options
~Path to game~ \ skyrim special edition \ data \ textures \ actors \ character \ female \ femalebody_1.dds

Then re-install the CBBE SE originals

Wrye Bash or other Mod Managers - Refer to their documentation on uninstalling your mods.

Tools used :

Photoshop - With Intel Texture Works plugin
Notepad++
7zip

Permission :

You're free to use the CBBE body for outfits, companions or similar if you follow the rules below.
Just credit the CBBE team and provide a link back there!

1. For re-uploading the whole mod or parts of it without notable edits to any website, including the Nexus, please ask for permission first.
2. Distribution by, or sub-licensing to, parties not expressly given permission is disallowed.
3. You are currently NOT allowed to upload or use any part of the CBBE meshes and textures on Bethesda.net. This includes within outfit mods, companions or any other type of mods.
4. No file available on this page is to be sold for monetary gain anywhere. Outfits making use of the CBBE body are not to be sold anywhere.

For permissions or questions, contact Caliente, ousnius or Jeir. CBBE team

Credits :

Caliente
ousnius
Jeir
Lunyra for some of the blend options in the PSD resources

- Bethesda for providing the (bug ridden .. but excellent) games
Arthmoor and all members of the community who contribute to the Unofficial Patch Project
- Mertz for everything he is doing to spread the love for Wrye Bash WizBAINs
- Utumno, long suffering one-man-coding-machine and leader of the Wrye Bash team ..
.. If you know Python, go lend a hand.

How do I get this topic labelled with Skyrim SE ?

I initially gave it Skyrim (Because Skyrim SE was not available from the drop down choice). Then after posting I edited the Tags, but that only resulted in adding an extra Skyrim tag, not a topic tag, then I re-edited to include Skyrim SE tag, but could not get rid of the previous Skyrim tag which is not a topic tag anymore ... Confused with forum tools :D

Edited by alt3rn1ty

• 3 years later...