Photo

Fnvedit merged patch saying it's not there when it is.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 legogamefan99

legogamefan99

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:37 PM

The title kind of says it all. I just downloaded a new mod and redid my FNVEdit merged patch like you're meant to. But now, the save list in MO is saying my save files are missing FNV Merged Patch.esp, even though i gave the patch the exact same name. Can I still play the game? Or have I f****d up?

#2 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:26 PM

More detail is needed. Logs, plugin list etc.

If MO is saying there is a missing plugin then more than likely there is a missing plugin, you may just be misinterpreting the information as to where it is.

As an aside, it isn't really a good idea to be adding/removing/merging mods midgame. Was this new mod so important that it needed to be added in now, and if so then why was it not already part of a merge? But that is not the crux of your issue, just examine carefully what information is giving you and backtrack to find where this plugin is.

#3 legogamefan99

legogamefan99

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:37 PM

I'll reply in more detail as soon as I get back from university. But I've been adding mods midgame for most of my play time and it hasn't caused any problems, so hopefully that won't be a problem.

#4 legogamefan99

legogamefan99

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:12 PM

Is there a way to copy my mod list from MO to the internet? I don't know what you mean by logs. I haven't actually run the game to see if it works yet, so I'll do that after a while.

#5 legogamefan99

legogamefan99

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:30 PM

Yeah, turns out the game works perfectly well and this wasn't a problem. Sorry for wasting your time.

#6 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:47 PM

That's fine. In the future you can post your plugin.txt here inside spoiler tags or host it on a site like PasteBin. Logs are in the "logs" folder of your MO install.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users