No replies to this topic

#1 Wyspy_Gyspy

Wyspy_Gyspy

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:22 PM

Hey all.

I'm not 100% sure if this is an issue with STEP Extended, lack of a mod, or something else. Searching around led to several year old posts and mostly for the console so I figured I'd try my hand at a post.

As the title suggests, all of my exterior torches, campfires, lanterns, even flame atronachs are pale, washed out, emit white light, and generally bleh. Interior lighting in caves and buildings however are the beautiful, warm, oranges and yellows that they should be. I'm hoping to make my nights darker with flames emitting the warm colors that attract you like a month into the safety of its bright warmth.

I've followed the STEP Extended guide (skipping rotating menu logo), ini tweaks as per recommendations, and added "Alternate Start - Live Another Life." I've tested "Realistic Nights" and "Enhanced Lights and FX" to no avail. Wrye Bash disabled two esp's "Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists" and "Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists" but they have nothing to do with lights but figured I'd mention it anyway.

I would appreciate any insights, suggestions, mod alternatives, etc.

Thank you for your time, knowledge, and modding abilities.

I'm running Mod Organizer v2.1.1
Here are my system settings:
http://wiki.step-pro...spy/SystemSpecs

LOOT Order

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: exterior, light, step extended

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users