DynDOLOD help whiterun not showing only windows

chobisan31

Question

I can't seem to get DynDOLOD to work properly. I have followed the instructions in the STEP guide as well as viewed the video but I keep getting the same results. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. Can anyone help me? I posted a few screenshots of what I am talking about. It looks like it isn't loading completely, and dragonsreach doesn't load at all. At night only the windows show up.post-12410-0-09316500-1522947316_thumb.jpgpost-12410-0-60971300-1522947329_thumb.jpg

10 answers to this question

Generally the logs looks OK and resources seem to be all available, but the game is installed to Program Files and DynDOLOD is installed to a special windows folder, which both can be problematic. UAC or anti virus may prevent access to certain files.

Check LOD distances on the SkyUI MCM DynDOLOD Settings page or in SkyrimPrefs.INI.

Check that the static object LOD (Meshes\Terrain\Tamriel\Objects\Tamriel.*.*.*.bto) is installed correctly to the games data folder / mod manager equivalent.

Check with nifskope if Meshes\Terrain\Tamriel\Objects\Tamriel.4.4.0.bto shows the Whiterun castle to make sure the generated files are OK.