The red windmill at solitude dissappeared..

mrphresh

Question

Hello ! So , i followed the " SRLE Legendary dragonborn extended guide " and i am super excited bout stuff , i ran around skyrim nearly no ctd !! swear down , now , when i entered the outsides of solitude i could see the windmill at first , the game just ctd'd ( it ctd'd because all these years of skyrim modding it crashes outside of solitude the most ) so , this is actually pretty normal for me.. Cause next time i launch skyrim i can walk around that area with player.setav speedmult 1000 and it wont crash until i run around for 3 mins straight forcing it to crash so, but yeah so the game crashed right, and when i booted up skse again the windmill just dissappeared..... lol ? i mean , i didnt edit my load order , run loot , run relinker , tes5edit wrye bash asis anything , i simply started the game , ran around skyrim until i came to solitude and saw the red windmill , walked around solitude for another 1 min , it ctd , i started skryrim a second time , windmill gone... ( JUST TO LET YOU KNOW , these last weeks i been super duper extra mega payin attention to everything regarding modding ,  swear down i did stuff right !!!!!! like u have no idea i uninstalled ALL mods at one point , even reinstalled windows no joke , did super nice install like i really know i did !! i have ran dyndolod like 20 - 30 times made bash patches over and over load order in smooth order n stuff ..... unchecked the " let mod organizer handle archives " , tried -3 light , tried high settingsd ,med , low , tried well.. pretty much everything tbh... so now im crawling into this forum super exhausted and hope i can FINALLYLLL play skyrim this weekend.... THANKS FOR ANY HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again i swear down i did it right .... i think......  i know , hope......

My rig :

evga geforce gtx 1080 ti ftw3

i5 6600k

32 gig ram corsair something superclocked or something

3 ssd's samsung evo 860 , 850 EVO

lots of fans

yeah ty again !!!

9 answers to this question

Well , i just put DYNDOLOD above the following mods and it worked: Dual sheath redux , Bashed Patch , Asis , No more dragon lods , the great equalizer. So like right now dyndolod is at the absolute bottom in right pane load order in MO and this seems to be working ! for now... ???? ill force the game to crash outside solitude again and check it out.

OK SO ONE SMOOTH QUESTION YO MAN DUDE IS IT LEGIT TO HAVE DYNDOLOD.ESP AT SUPER ABSOLUTE BOTTOM ??? I MEAN , i think i experience more ctd havin it at absolute bottom like after bash patch asis and yeah so is this super safe ??? well obviously in my case it isnt but , like i just wanna know uknow , what do you recommend of the load order between ONLY these mods mine is as follows ( only a few )

FNIS 

Bash patch

ASIS

Dual shealth Redux

Dyndolod

is this from anyones experience right ? or should i re-order this order , originally dyndolod have to be before FNIS like above it , but if i do the solitude red windmill disappears........... lol.... **** cant play skyrim this weekend either sad.

It should not really matter for the windmill or other dynamic LOD objects if DynDOLOD is before or after FNIS unless something odd is going on with FNIS.

You should check plugins in xEdit if they modify the same records with different data/settings e.g. conflict.

Typically that should not be the case. Make sure all other plugins are in their final state and load order position when generating the DynDOLOD plugin, then the DynDOLOD.esp will always contain the data/settings from the last overwrite before it and there will never be a conflict.

Thanks for your answer !! Unfortunately i only ran dyndolod without any other fnis or bash or uknow the other " patchers ", the windmill still disappears later on in the game even with dyndolod at super bottom.. I will try and do what you suggested and use tes5edit to figure stuff out , hopefully ill figure this **** out drivin me crazy yo ! weird that a windmill dissappearing for me is worse than the game ctd randomly at solitude area LOL. ill test some **** and come back !

OK MAN IM GETTIN SUPER PISSED OF RIGHT NOW MAN DUDE OK SO I HAVE DONE THIS THIS WHOLE TIME MAN OK WAIT THIS IS THE ISSUE **** MY BAD ENGLISH 1 SEC OK SO...

I am runnin 4 forest mods right , MIND U THIS WORKED earlier today and yesterday !!!!! but now i get this error in dyndolod:

[Tamriel] Trees LOD generation error: Not enough space to fit all billboards into a 8192 x 8192 atlas. Resize some billboards.
[00:00:11.559]
[00:00:11.559] Exception in unit userscript line 239: Stream read error
[00:00:11.559]
[00:00:11.559] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum for those errors.
[00:00:11.559] If problem persists, post error report with contents of ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt to official forum https://forum.step-project.com/topic/5011-dynamic-distant-objects-lod-dyndolod

So , i got skyrim flora overhaul 2.3 , its 2k LODS , Dark Forests of Skyrim - standalone version - core plus billboards ( also tried the Dark Forests of Skyrim - Core Files plus Billboards ) 1 of them disabled 1 of them enabled each time in dyndolod exact same error ) fantasy forest overhaul , realistic aspen trees and its lod...... So , this WORKED SUPER FINE THIS MORNING  MIND U AND YESTERDAY and the times i asked about the solitude error of windmill uknow , but now this is the only issue i got left....... so , when i uncheck fantasy forest overhaul only that mod , dyndolod works fine , and if i enable fantasy forest overhaul and disable dark forest of skyrim it also works.. but , i want dark forest of skyrim and fantasy forest overhaul to work together cuz it srsly looked sick ingame when it worked until i got that error i said above........ i googled that error and saw u wrote in another post to reinstall all of the LOD and tree mods , and so i did , no help.. check / unchecked the let mo handle archives , ran texgen first then dyndolod same error , didnt run texgen only dynodlod same error , it seems like all of a sudden fantasy forest and dark forest wont work together no more............. **** man any help ?????? wtf is that error ??????:(((((((( i rly wanted to play skyrim this weekend but all i get is more **** up my face 

IF you want the log it is here : https://ufile.io/c7mmm 

TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I ALSO REISNTALLED DYNDOLOD BTW

that link didnt work try this sry for spam im frustrated like **** ..

https://nofile.io/f/Scmp9xaHJXz/DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt

AND yes i tried with and without bash patch asis etc etc etc 

The error message from the log also tells you what to do: Trees LOD generation error: Not enough space to fit all billboards into a 8192 x 8192 atlas. Resize some billboards.

You have too many large billboards so that not all of them can be fitted onto the tree LOD atlas texture. Remove or lower the resolution of some billboards textures until they fit.

It helps if all billboards heights are a multiple of 128/256/512/1024 so they can be packed onto the tree LOD atlas without gaps.

Edited by sheson

Okok i will resize those billboards ! I was kinda lookin at that but like it was weird it worked some hours ago but now not lol . Do you have any suggestion what prog i might use to resize the billboards ? It would be uber amazing !!!!!!!