Mod Organizer doesn't activate mods in game

Oldn00bBlues

Question

Hey all, I've run into a pretty unique situation as of late considering my MO. Whenever I launch the game and attempt to load a previous save (which can only be done after cocing to qasmoke as loading from the main menu just creates an infinite loading screen), it says that all the plugins of that save game are missing (even DLC). Also, when I try to start a new game, it just does the Helgen start despite me having Alternate Life enabled on MO. I have made sure that the directories for the mods, Skyrim, and SKSE are correct, I have tried running TESV, SKSE, MO, and Skyrim launcher as administrator, but nothing helps. It only seems to be a problem with the Skyrim MO because when I use MO for any of the other games, it works just fine. This is also for oldrim, and using MO1 or MO2 yields the same results. Any help would be appreciated.

I had the same problem and I got a solution. Firstly, to put it into context, let me explain my case. I intalled the S.E.P.T.I.M./Predcaliber guide, using Mod Organizer 2, and all was ok, I was able to play with no problem. I didn´t play for a couple of months, and when I tryied to play again yesterday, launching the game with MO2, it didn´t activate the mods and I wasn´t able to load my saved mod game.

Well, I got a solution for this. I have reinstalled MO2, the latest version (I downloaded it directly in nexusmod), in the same MO2 folder I created following the S.E.P.T.I.M./Predcaliber guide, and it works fine now. The game recognize the mods and I can carry on with my saved mod game.

I hope it can be helpful for you.

Regards,

Estuko

Pdt: sorry for my english, it is not my mother tonge