Is a New STEP Version Eminent?

Sorry I keep posting... I had trouble with my STEP installation in the past.  However, I was using G-sync, and considering Skyrim's physics are tied to frame-rate, I wanted to try it again without G-sync.  However, like an idiot I deleted my installation in the equivalent of a rage quit, so I am going to have to start over.  After searching these forums, it sounds like a new version of STEP, maybe 2.10.0 or even 3.0, may be just around the corner.  If so, I would like to wait until it is released.  I know the realities of public relations won't allow for you guys to give a definitive release date, but I was wondering if you guys could say rather the next STEP version was days, weeks, or months away?

And also, thanks everyone for the hard work!

Right now, it's months. We were hoping for a later summer release (July - August), however it may be a fall release (September - October) due to the free time we have had to work on things. We may be opening up the Guide to a few beta testers since, currently, I'm the only staff member testing the completed Extended Guide. So can stay on the lookout for that announcement, which if it happens, will happen very soon.