2 replies to this topic

#1 G4Z

G4Z

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:36 AM

Hi Sheson

I have recently installed Lady Lexy's LOTD Guide, Everything was plain sailing until i got to the end of the guide where you generate DynDOLOD.... Typical i know  :lol:

I get this error: https://imgur.com/pdrDjIJ

I am hoping this is an easy fix and maybe you can point me in the right direction, i am aware you have to find this error in xedit. 

Things i have tried to no avail: 

--- tried to find 08060D7E form id and cannot seem to find it anywhere. (not even sure if i am meant to look for this)!      08 in my load order is Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version, I have checked all blocks within that mod and XLCN Location are all green.

--- unchecked Cutting Room Floor in MO2 and tried to generate, And any patches relating to Cutting Room Floor.

--- unchecked Audio Overhaul Skyrim just as a test considering that mod is at the end of the log.

That is about it really.

Thanks  :;):

#2 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:07 AM

FAQ: Exception in unit xxx line xxx: [xxxxxxxx] < Error: Could not be resolved >

A: There is a plugin in the load order that links to a non existing form id. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help.

Of course you can not find 08060D7E, that *is* the problem. A plugin links to that form id, but it does not exist.

#3 G4Z

G4Z

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:32 AM

FAQ: Exception in unit xxx line xxx: [xxxxxxxx] < Error: Could not be resolved >

A: There is a plugin in the load order that links to a non existing form id. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help.

Of course you can not find 08060D7E, that *is* the problem. A plugin links to that form id, but it does not exist.

:clap:  I have just found it! Also generated DynDOLOD with 0 problems. 

Turns out 11060D7E was the problem weirdly enough. The error was situated inside one of the merge plugins during the installation. 

Delete this thread if need to Sheson, and thanks  ::):

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users