5 replies to this topic

#1 Razorsedge877

Razorsedge877

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:46 PM

I am working on a fallout 4 playthru and am looking for advice on conflict resolution where needed. Can someone tell me if I should forward the BOD2 changes from Armor Keywords or should I keed UF4P changes, and why?. 

Edit. I could not upload my screenshot due to the file being to big. What should I do to reduce it

#2 Greg

Greg

Dragonborn

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:16 PM

You can post your screenshots on a photo sharing site and include links to the screenshots in your post.

#3 Razorsedge877

Razorsedge877

Jarl

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

Thanks for the reply. Im not really into joining new sights Soi I have no idea what would be a good sight to use.

#4 Razorsedge877

Razorsedge877

Jarl

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:56 PM

Should I forward these "Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch" records? Personally, the reason I think I should not do this is since "Everyone's Best Friend" deleted the recorded lines under "Responses."  I am worried I will create a bad conflict when forwarding the "Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch" records.  Attached File  Capture.PNG   575.61KB   0 downloads

#5 Greg

Greg

Dragonborn

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:06 PM

EveryonesBestFriend.esp deleted this dialog topic so I think the remainder of the record should be empty and I would leave it alone.

#6 Razorsedge877

Razorsedge877

Jarl

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 01:24 PM

I want to add "Quests Tags - Factions and radiants and more" to my game but when I went to merge it with "Valdacil's Item Sorting" and "Radrose Usability Enhancements" Mergeplugins reported errors. The errors show up in FO4Edit as

Can anyone tell me if the are meant to be, can I fix the, Will I still be able to merge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users