OPT Content Flag

mentaltyranny

Question

Helllo Everyone,

If you look at the STEP mod wiki pages for USLEEP, STEP Optimized Vanilla Textures, Easier Lockpicking, SRO, etc.  You will see that they have the OPT content flag highlighted.  If you hover the mouse over the tag, it says "Mod does not have optimized textures", which I find especially weird considering it is flagged for STEP Optimized Vanilla Textures... seems counter-intuitive.  I thought that maybe the tag message was reversed, but if you hover over the un-flagged OPT in the SIMM STEP mod wiki page, it also says "Mod does not have optimized textures".  So both the flagged and un-flagged text says the mod isn't optimized, unlike the SKSE flag and the others that say different text when they are highlighted accordingly.  Considering that I believe that I believe the flag is supposed to be there/not there to signal users struggling with framerates to use DDSOPT, but this logic is failing because both SRO and STEP Optimized Vanilla Textures are flagged OPT.

Any help is appreciated!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet