Missing Xpadder Profile Download Link

Joetheking78

Question

Hi,

Just downloaded finished installing and I decided to do the controller support as sometimes I play with a controller. I followed the Xpadder guide and I've noticed the download for the pre-configured Xpadder game profile has been removed.

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of this!

5 answers to this question

Sorry m8. I don't have it. But you can make your own :) Leave your "Primary" setup blank and put your secondaries on Left Trigger. IOW: Hold down Left trigger and it brings up the "B" list of controls. Does that make sense? For ex: I use Pinnacle Game Profiler. =If you have that, PM n ill send you my profile. In Pinnacle I have nothing changed on the Primary controls Except for Left Trigger. When I hold down left trigger(Zoom In/Out) and hit say the "B" button. My companions will Wait/Follow.

The Catch is some buttons don't work. Wait, Pause, and sometimes 3rd person view(LB). =These must remain the same. If you assign something to these buttons, either both won't work or it will do the default.

EDIT: forgot to say... We leave the Primary Config Blank bc New Vegas will use those controls. Then I use Left Trigger for the Extra things like the Flashlight(LT+A), NightVision(LT+RB), Sprint(LB), Follower Controls(LT+B n Hold LT+B to Follow)... that sort of thing.

Edited by AyleidRuin

Alright, thanks for the help guys! I will set up a custom xpadder profile then. Do either of you happen to know which mods add new key binds? I am familiar with the default key binds and I know PN adds more keys unsure if other mods do.

Thanks again!

I mentioned a couple in my prev post. All of them have Mod Config Menus in which you can change the key it uses by default in game. When you setup your secondary/tertiary controls in Xpadder/Steam, just hit those same key combos in the Mod Config Menu In Game.

Ex: Flashlight for me is kb "J". Xpadder/Steam/PGP: "Left Trigger + A"...and LT+A is what I hit in the Mod Config Menu->Flashlight Menu.

That's how I set it up. Project Nevada, JIP CC, Advance Recon NV, Flashlight NVSE... a couple of others. I'm sure you will explore your Mod Config Menu and find any that you need to set up. It's not hard :) a lil tedious but nothing like modding Bethesda games xD

Edited by AyleidRuin