Merging - Gopher Advanced Recon

Hey guys,

so i´m having a little snafu here. 

I followed the guide step by step (heh) and created the merge for the Advanced Recon mods. 

Problem is just that the Advanced Recon Stealth armor is invisible ingame. The head and the arms show, the armor parts don´t.

Interesting thing is, that as soon as i move the Advanced Recon Armor.esp out of the optional ESP and put it in the load order under the Merge Patch, the armor shows up ingame.

The other mods from Gopher in the merge work without problems, it´s just the armor. 

What did i do wrong, how can i fix this and is it a problem if i just use the ARA.esp + the Merge?

Thanks!

They are indeed unchecked and now i´ve realized that my other merged mods have the same problem. Multiple bsa´s from merged mods are unchecked. 

How do i fix this? I use MO2 and my archive is greyed out, i can´t check or uncheck anything.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue here. Unfortunately, 1 BSAs are unchecked - Advanced Reckon Gear.bsa and Advancced Recon Armor.bsa. I can rename only one of them to Advanced Reckon Merged.bsa, so one will alway be unchecked. Any suggestions what to do other than activating Advanced Reckon Armor.esp?

I have the same issue here. Unfortunately, 1 BSAs are unchecked - Advanced Reckon Gear.bsa and Advancced Recon Armor.bsa. I can rename only one of them to Advanced Reckon Merged.bsa, so one will alway be unchecked. Any suggestions what to do other than activating Advanced Reckon Armor.esp?

Renamed one to Advanced Recon Merged - 1.bsa and another to Advanced Recon Merged - 2.bsa

• +1 1