Missing Master

Tomack13

Question

This is what I have.  Is this in an acceptable place?

Game Poets instructions was before anything to right click on the MO2 download and as you said right click the download and in properties click the Unlock button.  Would that have done the same thing?

attachicon.gifUntitled 2 .png

Yes, this does the same thing and is the preferred (and easiest) way to unblock the files.

This is almost too much to handle.  It would not allow me to change the name of the file in "Optional ESPs".  I looked i "Filetree" and saw the same files there so I changed the name of the file there.  I went back to "Optional ESPs" and It still would not allow me to move it.  I could move the other files but not the one we need to move.  SO!  I thought OK I will Re-download the mod once again.  I unchecked it right clicked it and chose remove mod.  Now it is gone out of the Downloads List on the right side.  Now when I try to download the an error comes up saying “Download again?  A file with the same name has already been downloaded.  Do you want to download it again?  The new file will receive a different name.â€.  Where do I go from here.

At this point I would manually download the mod using a browser and store it somewhere that you can easily remember and find (say on the desktop as an example). Run Mod Organizer and click "Install a new mod from an archive" (the CD on top of a box icon at the top), browse to where you downloaded the mod, and follow GDSFan's instructions for installing the mod. After the mod is installed, do this:

Double click the mod to open the mod properties dialog

Click the Filetree tab

Rename NeutralVertibirdsEN.esp to NeutralVertibirds.esp

Click Close to close the dialog. You must do this because the other tabs do not automatically refresh when you rename a file.

Double click the mod again to open the mod properties dialog

You should now see NeutralVertibirds.esp in the Available ESPs list at the bottom

Move NeturalVertibirdsDE.esp to the Optional ESPs list at the top

You might also consider getting Mod Organizer 2.1.4 Dev Build 5 from #builds on discord because the devs have fixed a lot of download issues in this build, but let's get this issue resolved first.

I’M BACK!

Last three mods, I promise, FOR NOW.

1. “Armosmithing Extended – Mod 2228 – v3.31.    The red yield says “Missing Master: ArmorKeywords.esmâ€

1. “Armorsmithing All DLCs – Mod 2228 – v3.3 – All DLC’s Patch v3.3â€.  The red yield says “Missing Master: ArmorKeywords.esmâ€

Both of these mod requires “Armor and Weapons Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR)†That I also have installed already. 

1. “Elegant Hardware – A Jewelry Modification – Mod 20940 – v0.6â€.  The red yield says “Missing ArmorKeywords.esmâ€

Sometimes an ESM will not register activated when installed. You have to make sure the offending ESM is checked then you may need to refresh the left pane, right click and empty area and select refresh or you can restart MO.