Unsure how to fix the bashed patch on TechAngel85's SSE guide

thewhitepidgeon

Question

Hi everyone, I have been following TechAngel85's SSE guide v2 and have been fine up to this point but am unsure how to complete the following instructions:

Make the following corrections:

• 0010710D - forward Update.esm keywords
  • 00E7AEB - add Dawnguard.esm data flags
  • 0002E4E4 - forward the USSEP object bounds

As I am not familiar with SSEEdit and have only used TESVEdit in the past to clean masterfiles  I am unsure how to complete this step as it is not explained very clearly like the rest of the guide. I have tried researching and found a couple other threads on the same problem but still not completely sure.

To my knowledge the code is the form ID?

Entering the first one it into the box brings up this window (pic #1 https://imgur.com/a/z5seZJp). Do I simply drag the boxes in the update.esm/keywords box that are in red over to the bashed patch row?

I am unsure in the next step how to add data flags (pic #2)

For the final step (pic #3) do I simply drag all the columns under object bounds (X1, Y1 ...) over to the bashed patch?

Any help will be appreciated. Sorry if these are obvious questions  ::): 

3 answers to this question

Hi everyone, I have been following TechAngel85's SSE guide v2 and have been fine up to this point but am unsure how to complete the following instructions:

Make the following corrections:

• 0010710D - forward Update.esm keywords
  • 00E7AEB - add Dawnguard.esm data flags
  • 0002E4E4 - forward the USSEP object bounds

As I am not familiar with SSEEdit and have only used TESVEdit in the past to clean masterfiles I am unsure how to complete this step as it is not explained very clearly like the rest of the guide. I have tried researching and found a couple other threads on the same problem but still not completely sure.

To my knowledge the code is the form ID?

Entering the first one it into the box brings up this window (pic #1 https://imgur.com/a/z5seZJp). Do I simply drag the boxes in the update.esm/keywords box that are in red over to the bashed patch row?

I am unsure in the next step how to add data flags (pic #2)

For the final step (pic #3) do I simply drag all the columns under object bounds (X1, Y1 ...) over to the bashed patch?

Any help will be appreciated. Sorry if these are obvious questions ::):

Yep, just drag and fields over to Bashed Patch column.