• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Saul

Saul

Prisoner

• Contributors
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:41 AM

Attached File  example_1.bmp   1.73MB   6 downloadsAttached File  example_2.bmp   2.09MB   6 downloads

Long shot I know - but does anybody know what causes the white glowing pulsing bug on EVE's Laser Rifle & Laser Pistol to happen ? I have all the usual mods installed, FWE, WMK, RH-Iron plus blackened patches etc -  I'm using Mod Organiser 1,  - I've tried a retextured mod  (Laser Rifle Hi-Res Retexture)  but they still glow / pulse, thanks...

#2 Greg

Greg

Dragonborn

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:19 AM

I'm just guessing here, but could it be the EITM - Object Effect on the laser rifle in the Blackened mods? I don't remember seeing this effect on the laser rifle, but this may be because I either haven't used the laser rifle or because the RH_FWE Bridge.esp overrides this effect with an empty effect.

#3 Saul

Saul

Prisoner

• Contributors
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 12:15 PM

Thanks

Just found out that if I disable the patch "RH_IronSights FWE- WMK compatible" the pulsing / glowing goes away. Not sure what the repercussions for doing that are, something to do with the FWE weapon values using sights. Anyway onwards....  

#4 Kelmych

Kelmych

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:14 PM

I haven't seen this problem with the laser rifle and I use "RH_IronSights FWE- WMK compatible" but I do have other patches after it. I'll look at it to see if I can find the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users