Serious HD (by Z4G4)

stoppingby4now

The wiki page for this is correct, however on the 2.2.9 guide, the last column is displaying the following instead:

Okay, sometimes we forget to hit refresh on the guide to repopulate the instructions, so it should be good now.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, I don't know if you're aware but two days ago, a beta for 3.0 was released and has anyone tried it out yet? So far, it's only 2k and covers landscape but the resolution can be rectified easily I'll assume. From the pictures, it looks promising. I've downloaded it and so far there is only parallax maps for roads which may be redundant depending on whether you use real roads or not. Also it includes 2 4k textures for mountains so it would be well worth optimizing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The instructions for this mod need to be updated. Currently it says:

Install the Serious HD Retexture LANDSCAPE 1024px main file and the Serious HD Retexture RIFTEN 1024px optional file.

The new Beta version was released and the main file is now moved to Old Versions section, so the instructions should say:

Install the Serious HD Retexture LANDSCAPE 1024px file from the Old Versions section and the Serious HD Retexture RIFTEN 1024px optional file.

The instructions for this mod need to be updated. Currently it says:

The new Beta version was released and the main file is now moved to Old Versions section, so the instructions should say:

If the textures were merged together then we should just need one file install.