RUSTIC NOBLE FURNITURE (by Gamwich)

TechAngel85

Discussion thread:
RUSTIC NOBLE FURNITURE by Gamwich

Another mod apart of Gamwich's "rustic" collection of mods, RUSTIC NOBLE FURNITURE adds a more "natural wood" feel to the noble furniture. It's provided in 4K and 2K textures. SMIM compatible (because SMIM changes the chair mesh).

@TechAngel85

I've always felt the noble furniture was a bit off in the game. I like the look of these textures and the shading appears more like the natural woods in the game. Vanilla has always looked like the noble furniture had been stained and most other texture mods tend to just enhance that effect. I like that Gamwich went the other direction by providing a more natural wood "look and feel", while applying his own "rustic" twist to style and artwork; keeping the nobility in the design.

As you can see in my compare below, the wood tones look a lot more natural and blends well with the other natural wood objects. SRO is what STEP is using now so the shot below shows the change in the game. If you look at Gamwich's shots on his Nexus page, you'll also see just how well ENBs play off of these textures. This one needs testing and a vote to be included in the Guide, so I'm putting it up for testing now.

compare.jpg

Keep in mind the screenshots on the Nexus page are with an ENB installed.

I expected as much and screenshot can only go so far, so I really prefer to see how these look in the game before making a decision.