Strange (and missing) textures after graphics driver update (picture included)

d4fF82

Question

Hi, 

First time post here. Been using the guides on STEP for years (FO3, FVN, Skyrim and FO4).  

I've recently re-installed Fear and Loathing for New Vegas and it's been a blast like always. Great guide!

However, I started modding Fallout 4 two days ago and had to re-install my graphics driver. I'm currently using the latest NVIDIA realease 398.36. 

Steam decided to update Fallout 4 today, so I'm currently waiting for the new F4SE release, so I decided to play FVN today. 

When I load FVN this happens: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v4Y5rrtgP7t68r8D5YOisRMHzhEKj3P4/view?usp=sharingview?usp=sharing

As you can see; Willow and the Old Mormon Fort have seen better days. The graphics re-appear when I bring up the pipboy, but they disappear as soon as I go back to first person. 

Any suggestions? I played the game three days ago and the only change I've made is to update the graphics drivers. Should I roll back or is there something else I can do?

I'm on i7 4790k, the game is installed on a SSD, 16 gigs of ram, have a 1080gtx and runs Win10. 

Thanks in advance for any answers. 

1 answer to this question