Exteriors are too bright with Vividian ENB 7.5

Gamanujjoy

Question

Hello there,

Im using the Vividian ENB with Vivid Weathers (installed based on the VW compatible option), but as the title suggests, even the exterior is too bright (its not colorful at all).

I dont have ELFX or any other lightning/weather related mod, (only VW and True Storms) chose Vanilla generally for most of the options.

I checked a similar post, tried reverting to eNB version 0.292, but it did not solve my issue. (tried with 315 first)

A SS taken at Skuldafn (the Alduin portal area)

https://ibb.co/jpgayz

I can share more stuff, please ask me what you need.

Thanks!!

Edited by Gamanujjoy

5 answers to this question

These screenshots seem to indicate you have Depth of Field cranked up to 11 or you've installed the Extreme Blurry version of some mod. Edit your skyrimprefs.ini and set bDoDepthOfField=0 to see if this helps:

[Imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField=1

EDIT: I forgot to mention but you may also consider running BethINI to optimize your INI settings.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply.

Setting bDoDepthOfField=0 and/or EnableDepthofField=false in enbseries.ini does not help. Also, about the Vividian, isnt it supposed to be more colorful / pastoral?

Thanks.

update: it looks fantastic on a new game. I cleaned my exiting save (the one i posted SS), is there a chance to "heal" the existing save?

Edited by Gamanujjoy

Ooooh... I hadn't considered this. If you installed this on an existing save, a lot of stuff gets baked into the save file and you may not be able to do anything about it. It's just Bethesda being... Bethesda with a rickety old game engine.